Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this a 0. I really love the theme, and it's pretty original (Although like Shinx said in your previous submission, it could be compared to Calculus). The build has definitely improved since your previous submission: however, it still seems a bit plain. Consider using other blocks; just wool. For the parkour; your jumps are varied, which is always a plus, but I'm not too sure if it fits the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

WolfAndRyan

ELITE
WolfAndRyan
WolfAndRyan
ELITE
Ratings
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this a 0. I really love the theme, and it's pretty original (Although like Shinx said in your previous submission, it could be compared to Calculus). The build has definitely improved since your previous submission: however, it still seems a bit plain. Consider using other blocks; just wool. For the parkour; your jumps are varied, which is always a plus, but I'm not too sure if it fits the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Do you think the difficulty is too easy or too hard for expert ? Also, I will try to change some of the letter (or words I should say) to other blocks. Thank's for your suggestions!

Ratings
I'm going to give it a -1. The reason being I know what your where going for and all, but I'm not a big fan for your choice of colors. I dislike the fact that you have ever type of wool in the game just in one area that I just don't like.
But good luck anyway :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello WolfAndRyan,
I'm going to give your map a -1
The theme isn't too overused, but the build looks a bit plain and messy in my opinion. I would suggest adding a bit more depth to it instead of having the symbols floating around (I know for the theme this would be difficult to do) also using a wider variety of blocks, instead of using one block in each colour, to overall make it look more appealing.
The parkour isn't bad, a nice variety in jumps, also good originality in the jumps. I would say it's possibly a bit short for an expert map though.
When testing the map, I found it very confusing when it came to knowing where to go, I did see some signs to direct you through some parts, but I would suggest using coloured carpet, or another block to give a clearer guide on where to go, since it was confusing at times.
Good luck! :)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I will also have to give a -1, the theme is kinda original (there's Calculus as said above), I personally think you should always have one or two big builds instead of a bunch of smaller ones like you did, so I find the build a bit messy (I do like the books though). The parkour is varied but I got lost a few times, I also thought it was short and kinda easy for an expert

Good luck c:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi WolfAndRyan,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
I will skip the theme, since my opinion didn't changed from last time. The build is still not really good, it's messy and plain, the books looks also copy/pasted, which is not the best thing to do. The parkour could be better, it's varied, but still a bit repetitive (There is a lot of neos, so be careful !), the parkour is also too hard for an expert, but could work as an insane.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.