Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0, mainly due to the fact that there are several animal maps already, which makes this theme extremely unoriginal. However, the build is adorable and I honestly love it. It's so cute :D. The parkour is varied enough and I believe it fits the easy difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0, mainly due to the fact that there are several animal maps already, which makes this theme extremely unoriginal. However, the build is adorable and I honestly love it. It's so cute :D. The parkour is varied enough and I believe it fits the easy difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Thank you for the feedback :) Glad you liked the koala and I agree about the unoriginal part, when I made it I thought that since there already wasn't a koala map it would be fine, but there are many animal maps which I didn't really think about :(

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+0.5 I completely agree with Kristina, as there is like 20 or 30 animal maps. The build is so awesome and super duper cute and the parkour is very good. It's original-ish as there aren't any Koala Maps but as I stated previously, there's a lot of animal maps. The parkour is varied and fun, and definitely fits the Easy difficulty.

Goodluck, I hope to see more maps from you in the future

Cam

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
+0.5 I completely agree with Kristina, as there is like 20 or 30 animal maps. The build is so awesome and super duper cute and the parkour is very good. It's original-ish as there aren't any Koala Maps but as I stated previously, there's a lot of animal maps. The parkour is varied and fun, and definitely fits the Easy difficulty.

Goodluck, I hope to see more maps from you in the future

Cam
Thank you for the feedback, I'll try coming up with a more original theme next time :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello K0alah,
I'm happy to tell you I'll be Accepting your map!
As mentioned above, the theme isn't very original as there are already a lot of animal themed maps, even though there aren't any specific koala maps.
The build is well done. The koala is really cute, and the build overall is very detailed. It's shown that a lot of effort was put into it and it looks really good.
The parkour has a lot of variety, the jumps are unique and you implemented the jumps in well with the build.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.