KOTH loot

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
29 15
One suggestion I have is to buff KOTH's rewards. Currently the KOTH event's key has the same reward as the event key rewards. Purge event allows players who win to obtain 3 of these keys, 2 for second place, and 1 for third, without risking any loot on death. KOTH on the other hand, only gives one of these keys even though only one player can win it, and this player has to risk loot and fight other players with higher stakes to obtain it. I would suggest either buffing the loot from the KOTH crate, or increasing the amount of keys given to 3 or even 5.
In conclusion, koth has horrible rewards compared to purge and lps, even though it is the only event where the player has something to lose.
In my opinion it should have the best rewards out of any of these events.

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
yeah, that's a good idea. Koth doesn't give good rewards for how risky it is.

Lollipop56

PATRON+
Lollipop56
Lollipop56
Patron+
Ratings
42 1
I would certainly like to see a new events crate in general, I think the general balance of the crate is a little low.

It would be nice to feel like it's actually worth going out and obtaining the rewards, right now I totally agree that it's not even worth capping.

I'd be interested in what players actually thought would be interesting to see in the crate though because personally, I don't like boring crates. I like to be excited but thinking about this currently, I'm struggling to think about exciting items that do not take away from the Ancient/Legendary crate but also provide something new.

I feel that maybe a good middle ground would also be to also add a monetary reward for capping KoTH? Maybe it could be a random reward between 100-250 Mana, 2,500 - 5,000 Cash or 0.01 - 0.05 cubits. In addition to this new type of reward increasing the keys to maybe 2-3 and maybe adding a new "Event Kit" which could be similar to MVP+/Elite Kit?

Just a few ideas to throw in the mix, but certainly think some tweaks to this event could go a long way, especially for the new season.

talha404

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xTZK
xTZK
ELITE
Ratings
80 16
One suggestion I have is to buff KOTH's rewards. Currently the KOTH event's key has the same reward as the event key rewards. Purge event allows players who win to obtain 3 of these keys, 2 for second place, and 1 for third, without risking any loot on death. KOTH on the other hand, only gives one of these keys even though only one player can win it, and this player has to risk loot and fight other players with higher stakes to obtain it. I would suggest either buffing the loot from the KOTH crate, or increasing the amount of keys given to 3 or even 5.
In conclusion, koth has horrible rewards compared to purge and lps, even though it is the only event where the player has something to lose.
+1 joejack never lies

alfiewtf

ELITE
alfiq
alfiq
ELITE
Ratings
11 2
+1

Hastymudkip

ELITE
HastydelaDog
HastydelaDog
ELITE
Ratings
22 6
That's smart and its not fair that if you win infected you get 3x the things you do then capping koth which is way harder.