Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Mystum,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of MC big block maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: I don't like the build as it's very uninspired and unimaginative. It's just a bigger version of the ladder block. It's just not something we want to accept nowadays, as there's nothing much to it. You have to pick a more original theme and make an original build, this is something we've seen far too much of (which isn't even very attractive in the first place).
  • Parkour: If anything, your map is an easy. Although the parkour was easy enough for the easy difficulty, it was way too short. You need to make it to 20-40 jumps for an easy map, so amp up the number of jumps if you want to fit that difficulty. Furthermore, I found the parkour to be rather boring to do. There were just too many ladders for the low amount of jumps you had and then the ending just used identical jumps. It wasn't very creative. You should definitely utilize a wider variety of blocks/jumps.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.