Im bad at ladder parkour
Anyone can give me tips for that?

AyzzapheZeDragon

MVP+
AyzzapheZeDragon
AyzzapheZeDragon
MVP+
Ratings
Make sure you shift on them as sometimes you will slip off! Also, try to jump from the top of them.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
Do you have problems with specific ladder jumps or are you just struggling with ladder jumps in general?
If you have problems with ladder jumps in general, then I can just repeat what Ayzzaphe said before. If the ladder is a little bit further away it mostly is necessary to sneak when you land on the ladder. Always try to get as much momentum as possible, then it'll surely be easier to reach the ladder.
However, if you have problems with specific ladder jumps, feel free to post some pictures of those jumps here or dm me on Discord (@Mika#0065) and I'll try my best to help you!
Have a nice day ^^

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
i am also bad at ladder jumps. what i have found that helps is shifting. it really helps to just jump and grab onto the ladder by using shift, just like ayzzaphe said. also, i believe there are texture packs that emphasize ladders if you're having trouble seeing them. i don't personally use one, but you can message me on disc (at audz#5555), and I'll find one for you!

best of luck!