Ladders - A new Cryptocurrency?

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
I have proclaimed that ladders are a new cryptocurrency on parkour worth 5000 mana each. There is a total of 10 ladders across the server. I am selling 6, 4 have already been bought. Since only I know how to get ladders, the amount of ladders will always stay the same. This formally makes it a cryptocurrency. If you ever feel like manacube mana will go down in value, invest in ladders!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Abusing a glitch to obtain ladders isn't allowed. Unless you're fishing up sticks and crafting ladders, that's fine. :>

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I have reached out to Quintum privately to find out how he is acquiring these ladders.

As far as this post goes, if these ladders are legitimate, this is an incredible post! I fully support this movement and new currency haha

Sunset

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
I have proclaimed that ladders are a new cryptocurrency on parkour worth 5000 mana each. There is a total of 10 ladders across the server. I am selling 6, 4 have already been bought. Since only I know how to get ladders, the amount of ladders will always stay the same. This formally makes it a cryptocurrency. If you ever feel like manacube mana will go down in value, invest in ladders!
You know what a good Ladder Salesman needs, a great assistant, lucky for you I'm perfect for the job.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
I also have a way of getting ladders.

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Quintums Laddercurrency is slowly loosing his value as there appear to be more than 10 ladders :0

ColinDied

Ratings
29 1
I have gotten doors from champ maps for an unknown bug I have yet to figure out, I have one in my inventory or e-chest if you check it, I can not check it as I am banned. If you sold these doors, it would be reported as a bug. But, if you had gotten the ladders by fishing up sticks, then this could be a great idea! The only problem would be more people fishing for sticks and the amount of ladders rising, so if you find a solution for that, then you're all good! I love the idea.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
My 12 ferns would like a word.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
My 12 ferns would like a word.
My 20 blaze spawn eggs that I sold, my 39 gold blocks, my 5 iron blocks, and my enchanted pie would also like a word

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Earth :rolleyes: