Lapis Lazuli

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
Hello Everyone
This is a suggestion about lapis lazuli:

Lapis lazuli is too expensive for many people (500$). Since the 1.8, lapis lazuli is needed for enchanments, so my suggestion will be that you should lower the lapis price,I dont know, 300$ per 2 lapis lazuli, so people that dont have "a lot" of money can but it :):):)

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
Mmm I Think Its Good 500, Or Maybe 3 For 500, Because Skyblock Is Almost About Growing Up.... Its Easy To Make Money, And One Of The Challenges Gives You 10 Lapiz Blocks...

ZMAATTACK

ZMAATTACK
ZMAATTACK
Ratings
Hello Everyone

Lapis lazuli is too expensive for many people (500$). Since the 1.8, lapis lazuli is needed for enchantments, so my suggestion will be that you should lower the lapis price, I don't know, 300$ per 2 lapis lazuli, so people that don't have "a lot" of money can but it :):):)
Its a good idea yes but maybe 300 hundred is a little bit too low I think that. Alex Garcia is right that the skyblock is growing and how can I get the lapis blocks like what's the challenge name.

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Its a good idea yes but maybe 300 hundred is a little bit too low I think that. Alex Garcia is right that the skyblock is growing and how can I get the lapis blocks like what's the challenge name.
That post was 7 years ago you dont have to reply ;-;

Suix

PATRON+
SuixideBunneh
SuixideBunneh
Patron
Ratings
Its been 7 years and the lapis price is still the same? Ugh..

Bring lapis price down or we will have a riot!

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Hello Everyone

Lapis lazuli is too expensive for many people (500$). Since the 1.8, lapis lazuli is needed for enchanments, so my suggestion will be that you should lower the lapis price,I dont know, 300$ per 2 lapis lazuli, so people that dont have "a lot" of money can but it :):):)
What realm is this? Skyblock? Survival?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81