Later Minevast, I Mean Manacube, for Idk How Long

_TreeBark_

ELITE
_TreeBark_
_TreeBark_
ELITE
Ratings
36 2
Hello, my username is _TreeBark_ and I mained parkour. I have been here for a long time, but not always. It's mostly been playing for a long time part of the year and then stopping for the rest and then eventually coming back and playing once again, but I think it's safe to say that I will never do that again. Even though I hate to say it I probably will come back but just to see what it's like, not come back and start playing again. Tbh I don't want to come back because I always become addicted again, yet that's also the reason I'm leaving. It's fr became a problem and not because it's like a new year new me type thing, but that I'm excited for the future and all of this stuff is the past. I suck at phrasing and summarizing things so sorry to make you read all of this when I fr could have said this in like 2 sentences. One last thing here are my stats from pk just cause. Ofc I don't have any from Minevast but I do have the OG title, so there's that.
1609826862369.png

1609826954188.png

1609826997693.png

1609827024882.png

1609827038180.png

Additionally to these those things up above I have my ender chest and my vaults.
1609827488607.png

1609827506887.png

1609827577941.png

1609827009256.png

I see that I can only attach 10 files but if you will believe me I have:
2 Prestiges
Mapper rank
Jumper Title
If I left any things out that I should include and forgot please tell me that would be cool
And ofc, one last thing,
I have made so many memories and friends from this server, I have made friends that I have no contact with at all anymore and I will probably never talk to them again. I have also made many bad memories and mistakes that I would like to forget but also learn from. The parkour server as everyone knows is idek but regarded as the most toxic server on Manacube and tbh idek how I stand it, I think I just dont care at all. But anways. one last thing, on my friends list I somehow have 18 pages of them, the last page is full of people from 2017 and it brings me nostalgia and melancholy at the same time, it's a weird feeling.
Now, I think it's safe to say,
Goodbye <3

Edit: I completely forgot somehow but I think I am the only one that has done this, maybe GamersDecision has done this as well but I have completed every map up to 2021 in normal mode and challenge mode. <3

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Tree it was nice knowing you sir. Very very sad to see you go. You were always a good friend that checked up on me which I really appreciated. Good luck on your future endeavors

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
you're always gonna be a homie tree, no matter where or when. best of luck in the future.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
It's really sad that we fell out as friends, but I will definitely remember you for the rest of my life. Thanks for being here and making many people happy, including myself and even though I'm even though I'm so terrible with goodbyes and I'm tearing up even writing this, I thank you for being in my life and for being my friend, you are an amazing person that deserves the very world. Best of luck to everything you have in the rest of your life and I wish only the best for you. <3 Know that if you do come back you always have a friend in me and everyone else you've made an impact on.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Concon (please don’t kill me) I wish you luck with absolutely everything in the future! While I’ll miss seeing your name pop up in chat, you’ve got a bright and amazing life ahead of you!! And if you ever need anyone to remind you of how hip you are, I’ll gladly step in! <3

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
while i never really got to know you well, I do wish you good luck in any of your future endeavors. sad to see the good ones go. have a great life :’)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
it's sad to see you go when you've been here for so long ); but i hope the future for you is full of positivity and that you make the most out of everything. We'll miss you!! good bye treee best out luck with everything

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey I'll miss you conor, you're a good guy and a kind of an ode to an older era on Manacube. Hopefully I still see u around on discord and stuff.

Last edited:

_TreeBark_

ELITE
_TreeBark_
_TreeBark_
ELITE
Ratings
36 2
Hey I'll miss you conor, you're a good guy and a kind of an ode to an older era on Manacube. Hopefully I still see u around on discord and stuff. thnx for making the manacube speedrun.com site!!
uh idk what you mean by the speedrun site but ty! lmao

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

We never actually met, but it’s always sad to see OG players go! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have a lot of brightness and happiness in your future!

ChopChop247

MVP
ChopChop247
ChopChop247
MVP
Ratings
Hey Tree, I'm in the same boat as you. That's kind of why I stopped playing on parkour and Minecraft in general. I Just don't want to get too addicted. I still hang around to chat with people, but its been a long time since I've been active as well. For real though, you're an awesome dude and I wish you the best for the future. I hope we can still see each other around on discord maybe, but for now o7.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hey man I know I haven't talked to you (at all really :c ), and that I'm new but I want to say it'll be sad to see such an experienced member of the Mana parkour community go. If you ever do come back, I'd love to get to talk to ya!
All the best man, for the future and beyond!
~ Jash