Lawsuit

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
I am putting my skins here, so that if anyone tries to steal them, and tell people they made them, i can file a lawsuit and have proof i made them first, so if people can put in the exact date in the description of the day I posted this and say that i made them that would be nice

Attachments

Obey_Life

Obey_Life
Obey_Life
Ratings
I am putting my skins here, so that if anyone tries to steal them, and tell people they made them, i can file a lawsuit and have proof i made them first, so if people can put in the exact date in the description of the day I posted this and say that i made them that would be nice
I'm 50% sure you can't file a lawsuit towards a plyer that stole your skin. It's not even worth your time.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Minecraft skins are public access, there is nothing legally wrong with using a skin someone else made.
Sharing the skins like this makes it easier for people to take them, and to be honest, it kind of made me want to use them. >;D

Unless you're role-playing, in which case, sue the heck out of them!!!

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
I'm pretty sure that that won't hold up in court, asking someone to pay a fee for using your skins.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Highkey makes me want to just switch to one of these skins for the memes. But dwdw I won’t haha. Cool skin tho!

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
If you use these skins people can just see them on NameMC and they’d be able to copy it. I like to have my own skin and no one else use it but like everyone else said if someone did use it it’s perfectly okay for them to do it

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
owo whats this?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Lol uh

Skins are skins they can't be copyrighted

But you could make a secret logo inside the skins body or sthn so people wouldn't know that they can be caught ;)

IMPOSTORS SHALL DIE!!! Oh wait— ;)