Least favorite jump?

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
My least favorite are headhitters, they make me sad. Four block jumps have also been ruined for me because of how often they're spammed all over pretty much every old map, but they aren't nearly as bad.

Please share the jumps you despise so that the community will never make the mistake of using them!

B0OG

ELITE
B0OG
B0OG
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
I honestly don't like 1 block jumps. I find myself failing on those much more than I should be.

Ratings
My least favorite jump is ladders. Theyre very annoying cause you have to jump around them. Sometimes you have to hold space bar.

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
u know those ladder pillars? That, but the second ladder is one block higher than usual, so its head level. I can never do those for the life of me

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hmmm, my least favorite would be glass pane jumps. I suck way too much at those. xd
u know those ladder pillars? That, but the second ladder is one block higher than usual, so its head level. I can never do those for the life of me
Same, I can relate : pensive :
@Blorosaur ayeee hh gang
I like singular neos too ahahahhah they're easy tbh ;D

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
I'm pretty sure those are called "ladder +2's". The trick is to face out and no-sprint jam, then grab the ladder. I used to fail those so often but now with that strat I can do them super consistently, but yea they are annoying.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
In my opinion the worst jumps are ones where there is a 3 block ceiling to avoid. What makes these jumps so bad is that the blockage is so high up you essentially have to jump blind. You can either: Look up at the blockage but not see your landing, or Look at your landing but not see the blockage. This makes them some of the most annoying jumps on the planet as you'd find yourself randomly clipping a corner mid air and it makes me want to slam my keyboard every time.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
These aren’t jumps, but... landmines. They’re so mean & get you at the harshest points.
On another note, cobble wall neos with a block in between are just a nopenope. Although we don’t really have them here, it took me two hours the first time I did one ):

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I think neos are pretty fun (well, 1 or 2 block neos that’s all I can do lol) but erm I really dislike blib-ups

Oh and floating door jumps ;-;

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
floating door/trapdoor jumps or other jumps where you have to glitch into a block are the worst.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Headhitters, easily. Squeeze jumps like Pres said are a close second. I love neos and double neos (triple neos are pain though). Landmines are fine as long as they aren't annoying/overdone (cough SantasSleigh cough). I like "luck vines" as well but everyone else hates them :(
#LoveForLuckVines

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Headhitters, easily. Squeeze jumps like Pres said are a close second. I love neos and double neos (triple neos are pain though). Landmines are fine as long as they aren't annoying/overdone (cough SantasSleigh cough). I like "luck vines" as well but everyone else hates them :(
#LoveForLuckVines
Luck vines deserves death.