jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
I'm actually gonna be straight up honest and serious. Fuck manacube.

I love the feeling when in the discord that i'm gonna get f'd by a mute for saying one single non-disrespectful thing. So what's the point of staying on a abusive server? Why should i waste my time being on a discord server that will mute me for saying cock and gay as a f'ing joke. When people say much worse things and get no punishment at all. Like do the staff have a I need to mute jayjayrox magnet? Because it's actually sickening i can't say jack shit.

So yeah I will just leave forever because i'm so sick of being muted for the littlest shit ever. The staff act like that kid who always snitches on you in school. Like honestly grow up.

Last edited:

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I mean Jay, you know I love you. You have to understand we are not the ones to mute you, its mee6. We have the bot added to our discord to try and prevent the worst of it from players. The chat filter we have in game/discord is to try and keep a safe environment for players. I know sometimes it looks like we do not do our best, we do genuinely try. I understand you are upset over your mute, but you should take it more as a learning experience because you know you should not say those words. Yeah, it might personally annoy you to not be able to say those words in our discord as you might say those words on a regular basis or even in other discord servers, but ManaCube has a large player base to keep track of and how we have the rules set up is what we deem is necessary to keep peace between players, toxicity out, and to keep chat appropriate for younger ages. I hope you appeal your mute or wait it out.

ranged<3

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
I mean Jay, you know I love you. You have to understand we are not the ones to mute you, its mee6. We have the bot added to our discord to try and prevent the worst of it from players. The chat filter we have in game/discord is to try and keep a safe environment for players. I know sometimes it looks like we do not do our best, we do genuinely try. I understand you are upset over your mute, but you should take it more as a learning experience because you know you should not say those words. Yeah, it might personally annoy you to not be able to say those words in our discord as you might say those words on a regular basis or even in other discord servers, but ManaCube has a large player base to keep track of and how we have the rules set up is what we deem is necessary to keep peace between players, toxicity out, and to keep chat appropriate for younger ages. I hope you appeal your mute or wait it out.

ranged<3
Ranged. You know i don't mean harm when i say what i say. But when i'm muted i do learn that mee6 is in place to keep the discord safe and clean but you can't expect someone to just 100% improve and not say anything bad. That's just too much to ask in someone. Sometimes when i've just been unmuted I don't even think before saying a word that mee6 will pick me up for. It's kinda unfair tbh.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Ranged. You know i don't mean harm when i say what i say. But when i'm muted i do learn that mee6 is in place to keep the discord safe and clean but you can't expect someone to just 100% improve and not say anything bad. That's just too much to ask in someone. Sometimes when i've just been unmuted I don't even think before saying a word that mee6 will pick me up for. It's kinda unfair tbh.
I know I've talked about it before but is there no way for mee6 punishments to be reset severity changed for different players who have shown they've changed their ways?

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
Well that is not nice to hear, hope you had a good time anyways! <3

-0esL