----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
Leftring

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
United Kingdom

What is your Discord username?
Left

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
None on ManaCube, hundreds on other creative servers/worlds.

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I only enjoy working in a team if it's with well-mannered people or if I am in charge, however, I also work well alone.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
Terraforming and architecture. I have often dabbled in statues but they are not preferred. I can do almost any and every theme in terraforming and architecture.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Not a clue, I do most my building by hand. I find that way keeps most my charm and allows me to detail more. However, I do have basic World Edit skills.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
I have worked with other builders on many occasions, whether it's for fun on a survival build or in creative building a server. I have worked in a team building two servers: Minepro and SuperAwesomeTown. Both rather small and new but certainly growing.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
I can't seem to be able to post my screenshots or make an album so I will show you the screenshots upon request. Just ask to see them either on this forum or on Discord (The quickest solution) and I will send them to you.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hello Left,
Thank you for applying to join the Build Team. We've discussed your application and have unfortunately decided to deny you. This decision is mainly based on your lack of a portfolio. You also failed to leave your Discord tag in the application. To increase your chances of being accepted in the future, I recommend you work on adding more builds.
Good luck!