fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Just cruising around the forums (parkour) and found Dacon's thread "Map Submissions".
And nearing the end it says this:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens next?
We will then look over the course and see if it meets our standards. If the course is well-done we will add it to Parkourse in the proper category and give you credit at the start and finish of the course. If you successfully submit 2 courses you will receive the [Mapper] Rank.

The Mapper rank inherits all of Legends Perks and gets access to Beta Courses. You also get a cool prefix!

Additionally, for every course you make you will be gifted 300 Gems to show our appreciation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering, did they take out the Legend Perks AND the 300 gems?

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here. The mapper rank inherits, or in other words gains, all perks supplied normally by having the legend rank. You get the mapper prefix rather than the legend prefix though. You also get 300 gems credited to your account as an extra.

Does that answer your question?

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Not Exactly, when you mean gains the perks, im not sure how that is done. And the 300 gems I dont get how that is done either. I don't need gems that much cause I don't like ranking up, I'm just concerned about the Legend Perks, not demanding them by the way, just want to know how it would work
Thanks for helping btw,

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Not Exactly, when you mean gains the perks, im not sure how that is done. And the 300 gems I dont get how that is done either. I don't need gems that much cause I don't like ranking up, I'm just concerned about the Legend Perks, not demanding them by the way, just want to know how it would work
Thanks for helping btw,
In permissions, Mapper inherits any and all Legend perks. When you receive the mapper rank, it will automagically give you legend perks. And for the gems, there is a command that Dacon/Dyn can run to give you the gems.

Just think of Mapper rank as Legend, with a different prefix.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
As long as you are actually mapper rank on a server, you will have legend perks on whichever server that is.
So i would have this?
  • Ability to join full servers
  • Access to ALL the Trails
  • Give yourself a coloured nickname
  • Access to the /minecart disguise
  • Access to the /silverfish disguise
  • Ability to chat in colors /color
  • Access to the Donator Courses
  • Access to the Swaggy Lounge
  • Golden Helmet 1
  • Gems 750
  • Custom Premium prefix