Legendary Chest to Parkour.

Tomburgers

PATRON+
Tomburgers
Tomburgers
ELITE
Ratings
On the Manacube store it says that there are Legendary keys available to be bought, it’s just a shame that these are not able to be used in Parkour since Ancient keys are able to be used most places. I feel like the Legendary chest should be added to parkour soon and have more exciting rewards in them.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Howdy!

This isn’t entirely a bad idea - and considering Parkour does get the holiday crates; I don’t see why this couldn’t be added! The only thing is; what would be in the crate(s)?

If you have any thoughts, I’d urge you to bring your suggestion to our dedicated player suggestions website, Feature Upvote!

https://manacube.featureupvote.com/.

Tomburgers

PATRON+
Tomburgers
Tomburgers
ELITE
Ratings
Howdy!

This isn’t entirely a bad idea - and considering Parkour does get the holiday crates; I don’t see why this couldn’t be added! The only thing is; what would be in the crate(s)?

If you have any thoughts, I’d urge you to bring your suggestion to our dedicated player suggestions website, Feature Upvote!

https://manacube.featureupvote.com/.
I am aware that in the ancient chest, there is a lot of good quality items in there, however you could add some of the rare items in a mix with medium quality items. So like a more intense ancient chest. Maybe add cubits to this chest along side further cosmetics and items to help further in parkour like Jump potions

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Adding the Legendary chest to Parkour is a great idea. Not only for the reasons you listed, but MVP+ monthly rewards give you a Legendary key, but cannot be claimed on Parkour. Adding the chest would allow MVP+ ranks to claim their monthly rewards on the Parkour server and would all-in-all be less confusing for new donators.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Adding the Legendary chest to Parkour is a great idea. Not only for the reasons you listed, but MVP+ monthly rewards give you a Legendary key, but cannot be claimed on Parkour. Adding the chest would allow MVP+ ranks to claim their monthly rewards on the Parkour server and would all-in-all be less confusing for new donators.
I'd agree that this would be a great solution/option. I think you could also up some of the rewards that are in the ancient chest; For example, maybe a stack of enderpearls? (16 of course) I think it would be very interesting to see happen, and I hope it does!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The ancient chests we have now are in between the ancient and legendary chests of most servers. We have more stuff in the ancient chest than most servers do. It's worth considering that if we added a more expensive legendary chest, we'd probably have to nerf the current ancient chest.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
The ancient chests we have now are in between the ancient and legendary chests of most servers. We have more stuff in the ancient chest than most servers do. It's worth considering that if we added a more expensive legendary chest, we'd probably have to nerf the current ancient chest.
I completely agree, for most servers things like BOLD and Chat Color are reserved for the Legendary Chest but in Parkour all the good stuff you can get in the game is already in the Ancient Chest (Extra Player Vault, Bold/Italics, Chat Colors, Lots of Mana, Peg Boots) so this chest would definitely have to be nerfed in order to establish a Legendary Chest on Parkour

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
how to make like a custom thing for whenever i talk

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
how to make like a custom thing for whenever i talk
A signature? If you go up to the top right hand corner and click on your icon, a menu should pop up, click on the tab that says “SIGNATURE” and you will be able to create / edit one there.

MasterPusheen

VIP
MasterPusheen
MasterPusheen
VIP
Ratings
16 1
This I kinda agree on.
I agree on it because it could give us better rewards or maybe like higher chances for the rare rewards.
However I don't agree on it because legendary keys are 1 for $3.60 USD compared to 3 ancient keys for the same price so its kinda not worth it.
Just got to see where this goes.