Legendary key

ThomasDeer

ThomasDeer
ThomasDeer
Ratings
Hi, just wanted to get something off my chest.
So first of all I havent bought any rank like VIP, I rather dont put real money in games. I just enjoy playing the game and getting many things by working for them. Yesterday I did Rankup9 so i got a legendary key as reward. From this legendary chest i got the Bold/Italic title.
Sadly enough I can't use it because I don't have VIP or higher.
I think its just too bad that there are people enjoying this server, and when we get finally a nice reward we cant use it because we didn't put real money in it.
Maybe there could be done something about this for the future :)

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11

ThomasDeer

ThomasDeer
ThomasDeer
Ratings
Thanks for answering :)
Is there any way to proof it? I didn't take a screenshot at the moment of winning it, and now there seems to be no way of getting it. For example when i do /title it says i do not have any title, but I did win in tho.

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
Don't think there is any (better) proof then you taking screenshot of you winning it in chat.

ThomasDeer

ThomasDeer
ThomasDeer
Ratings
Hmm yeah, thinking it would be no problem I didn't take a screenshot at the moment I got it. I later asked in the chat how to activate it, and then I discovered I could not use it. By that time it was already to late to screenshot the winning...

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
It was on Survival right? Also you can check your logs in your Minecraft folder to get a screenshot of you winning it. Go to your Minecraft folder and type %appdata% into the search bar and it should come up with the chat logs.

If thats not enough I'm fairly sure I was online when it happened so I'd be willing to back it up.

Kind Regards,
Raptor

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
Hmm yeah, thinking it would be no problem I didn't take a screenshot at the moment I got it. I later asked in the chat how to activate it, and then I discovered I could not use it. By that time it was already to late to screenshot the winning...
Think it is going to be hard to get it back without any good proof

ThomasDeer

ThomasDeer
ThomasDeer
Ratings
It was on Survival right? Also you can check your logs in your Minecraft folder to get a screenshot of you winning it. Go to your Minecraft folder and type %appdata% into the search bar and it should come up with the chat logs.

If thats not enough I'm fairly sure I was online when it happened so I'd be willing to back it up.

Kind Regards,
Raptor
Hi,
It was on skyblock. Thanks for the tip of looking for it in chat logs. Found the chat where it says i won it so i'm going to make a ticket of it.
Thankss!

ThomasDeer

ThomasDeer
ThomasDeer
Ratings
Chat logs are proof right? That is why I said it would be hard without it!

-0esL
I just didn't know you could find everything said in chat back in your minecraft folder, but i found it and got screenshots now. Took screenshots from both ranking up and getting the key, as well from using the key and getting the bold/italic perk :)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I just didn't know you could find everything said in chat back in your minecraft folder, but i found it and got screenshots now. Took screenshots from both ranking up and getting the key, as well from using the key and getting the bold/italic perk :)
Awesome stuff if you make a ticket with that you'll be fine!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Fun tip: if you type /perks in chat and hover over the bold/italics perk, it'll show that you have it unlocked. That alone should be proof enough that you won it