ENDED Legendary Keys Giveaway ENDED

FireSkull2

ELITE
FireSkull2
FireSkull2
ELITE
Ratings
The title says it all, throughout the last week since I returned to Olympus after taking a break due to the disappointing end of Season 1. #BringBackBlast. I've noticed a majority of users are still lacking the Bold ability.

I'd like to giveaway to the community of Aether Olympus, just a couple of minutes ago I gave away more then 100 Legendary keys, and had a thrill doing it, and thought to myself I'd like to do it every so often. So all I'm asking for you is to leave a simple comment or just a message saying you'd like to be entered.

Throughout the next while, I'll decide on how many keys the next giveaway will contain, perhaps set an amount for the top users who've been chosen, via a randomizer.

A date will be set to when the giveaway itself will happen, until then I look forward to everyone who will enter, and best of luck!
i would like to enter

Ozzyblack21

PATRON+
Ozzyblack21
Ozzyblack21
Patron+
Ratings
Figured I'd post an update, the giveaway will still happen, just still have yet to decide on a date. I'll be sure to provide exact details once that comes around. I won't bail out on the giveaway, I can promise that.

Thank you to all the entries, hopefully there's many more to come. :]

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I’m not much of a Olympus player but I’ll enter anyway :) also this is incredibly generous!

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I’d love to be entered!! Great idea and very generous of you!!