Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN OF SURVIVAL

I think we can all agree, that the regular scrambles we have is quite bland and not rewarding.

Which is why I, Leminno, will be hosting daily word scramblers and other simple trivia (mostly scramblers) .

The prizes can range from 100k at minimum to 10 mill at maximum (these are extremely rare and only happen once every once in a while).

Be there at around 8 to 11 pm EST to get the chance to participate everyday.

Example Scramble:

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 12.07.18 AM.png

GL and have fun to all participants every day 8).

Like and Comment #LemScrambles

BTW: LIKE AND COMMENT WITH YOUR IGN FOR 100K ON SURVIVAL <3 LETS GET THIS TO BE THE MOST LIKED POST ON SURVIVAL FORUMS!

Last edited:

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
+1 Fam this is actually amazing in so many ways. Brings a cool mini-game made by a player! Super cool and I love participating in these! Thank you so much Lem!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
FeaturingAnxiety
B)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Lem
Do I hear a 2 times in a row?
FeaturingAnxiety
:>

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Haiiii Lem. I think this is such a cute, sweet, and smart thing to do for the community! It's rare that you see a player form an opinion on something that should be improved and further find a solution that benefits everyone rather than just complain and call the staff members names. Shows that you're a real team player while also having leadership abililties! Totally unbiased opinion since I won the scrambler earlier. (;

I hope you've been well and I hope to see more wonderful ideas like this if I become / stay more active again!

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Haiiii Lem. I think this is such a cute, sweet, and smart thing to do for the community! It's rare that you see a player form an opinion on something that should be improved and further find a solution that benefits everyone rather than just complain and call the staff members names. Shows that you're a real team player while also having leadership abililties! Totally unbiased opinion since I won the scrambler earlier. (;

I hope you've been well and I hope to see more wonderful ideas like this if I become / stay more active again!
biased opinion @_@

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14

tysm, and ye, i decided instead of bitching, ill do something for the community :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
FeaturingAnxiety