wilddragons

VIP+
wilddragons
wilddragons
VIP+
Ratings
8 2
1. You need had Microsoft account

2.You need come with, Migrator cape on [KitPvP NPC] then Right click! that NPC then it's let you in KitPvP!

But you need only ONCE! click that NPC whit migrator cape then you don't need use it anymore to go KITPVP

That's help that alt account player, cannot come and hack if they don't had [microsoft! account]

3.If you don't had (Microsoft account) and try to go on KitPvP you cannot, join you first need make [Microsoft account!]

4.But if you had Microsoft account and don't wear Migrator cape! You cannot go on [KitPvP] But you need wear it just once!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I do like your idea, however, some people don't trust microsoft and or just don't like them in general, People can still install hacks after getting the cape aswell, it's just kind of a bad idea.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
1. You need had Microsoft account

2.You need come with, Migrator cape on [KitPvP NPC] then Right click! that NPC then it's let you in KitPvP!

But you need only ONCE! click that NPC whit migrator cape then you don't need use it anymore to go KITPVP

That's help that alt account player, cannot come and hack if they don't had [microsoft! account]

3.If you don't had (Microsoft account) and try to go on KitPvP you cannot, join you first need make [Microsoft account!]

4.But if you had Microsoft account and don't wear Migrator cape! You cannot go on [KitPvP] But you need wear it just once!
mannnnn this is overkill

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I agree
While this won't stop each specific account from hacking after they're verified, it will prevent people using stolen alts so they cant just come back and bypass right away. If you log into a stolen migrated account, it sends an email to the owner saying a security issue has been detected with an ip and stuff. I think it also allows the owner to block the new user. It also takes much much longer to buy cheap accounts for the purpose of hacking.

some people don't trust microsoft and or just don't like them in general
Me \o
But minecraft sayed that in the near future you won't be able to log in and play if your account is not migrated. I see this as kind of getting an early jump at the benefits of the inevitable.

Alezn

MVP+
Alezn
Alezn
MVP+
Ratings
7 7
I think its not such a great idea, they probs don't even have Microsoft accounts