Let's all congratulate Sonic_Raptor for winning my rank giveaway!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
So as you can tell, he guessed my favorite mod and won an upgrade to ELITE rank! (this is not a troll) my team will contact him shortly and give him the rank up.

I talked to him on discord voice chat yesterday he seems like a well put together individual and is a great guy! Congrats!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i doubt youll do it

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Sonic do you still want me to buy you Elite. If you don't receive it until the end of this month
That’s so nice of you :D <3 if anyone deserves Elite, it’s my p create day boi Sonic.
@Sonic_Raptor Please be careful, as Tenshi said, it’s possible they will buy you the rank but then chargeback.
It’s also possible they won’t buy it for you :p

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
That’s so nice of you :D <3 if anyone deserves Elite, it’s my p create day boi Sonic.
@Sonic_Raptor Please be careful, as Tenshi said, it’s possible they will buy you the rank but then chargeback.
It’s also possible they won’t buy it for you :p
Thanks Anxii_ I think I'm okay more then anything else its just a troll/joke which I'm fine with I knew when I answered the question thats what it would be.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Thanks Anxii_ I think I'm okay more then anything else its just a troll/joke which I'm fine with I knew when I answered the question thats what it would be.
Well if you need a safe elite rank up you can always come to me and your right but either way your getting elite next Month <3. Don't forget I never go back on a promise. And at the start you wanted to help me and you didn't know there was a cash prize and that really meant something to me so I decided to buy everyone elite in the team to say thank for all of you.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Well if you need a safe elite rank up you can always come to me and your right but either way your getting elite next Month <3.
Cool beans I guess ahahah Cheers Chicken much better sugar daddy then Jacon!
We can chat about it and ask everyone in discord!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
@Anxii_ to confirm Sonic said on discord he's not getting the rank upgrade through discord.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Cool beans I guess ahahah Cheers Chicken much better sugar daddy then Jacon!
We can chat about it and ask everyone in discord!
Remember I said I would buy it for you