Let’s get this thread popping!

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
So I really enjoy KitPvP, especially on this server has always held a special place for me as I find it to be the only remaining great pvp server I enjoy and think is amazing, let’s start some conversation here, what do you guys think about all of the kits in game? Which ones do you like and which ones don’t you like? I’m interested to hear all your opinions!

Monkeyplanet

MVP+
MonkeyplanetPvP
MonkeyplanetPvP
MVP+
Ratings
I enjoy kit fight. It’s just a really simple kit. None of the other kits are completely overpowered that fight kit can’t take them out. It possible for someone in kit fight to kill someone in kit vip or revenge.

- Monkey

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I enjoy kit fight. It’s just a really simple kit. None of the other kits are completely overpowered that fight kit can’t take them out. It possible for someone in kit fight to kill someone in kit vip or revenge.

- Monkey
I find the kits quite balanced as well. I just suck at PVP and some people seem to reach a block further so I've kinda given up on kitpvp :p

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! I personally don’t play kit often or pvp for that matter. I occasionally go on to play with some friends, I find my self consistently using my donator kits simply because without the extra help I’d get slaughtered the entire time haha.

Monkeyplanet

MVP+
MonkeyplanetPvP
MonkeyplanetPvP
MVP+
Ratings
There are a lot of really good players on Kit. But if you don’t care about your deaths and just keep practicing, you’ll get better. Even with kit fight. Or just try to avoid them.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
I like all of your comments and couldn’t agree more! While some kits may seem strong to people, if you’re good you can beat them all up with Kit fight alone, thanks for the input;)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
My favorite is kit fight because it is relatively good to use against any of the other kits if used correctly lol

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
If I had to rate my overall favorite kit, even though you can still get easily beaten with it because I get beat all the time when I use it, would have to be Revenge because the fire sword is so fun to use even though it actually isn’t a good sword, and the cool down is pretty short, and everyone can get the kit without having a rank! But hey, that’s just me.

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
My fav kit is kit fight simply coz it's pretty balanced and fair I mean I've used kit fight for 4800lvls now so I can assure u that kit fight is the most fun kit to play with

but I don't really come on kit to pvp anymore I just come on to talk with friends and I think that's the same for everyone who plays kit

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
My fav kit is kit fight simply coz it's pretty balanced and fair I mean I've used kit fight for 4800lvls now so I can assure u that kit fight is the most fun kit to play with

but I don't really come on kit to pvp anymore I just come on to talk with friends and I think that's the same for everyone who plays kit
Yea I can see that, and man I wish Kit could be revamped and it could become as popular as it once was again, I’d still have to say it’s my favorite but I’m hoping for some change in the near future, because that would really benefit the server and make people happy!