Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Hi. I don't really do forum things a lot because I haven't been very active the past year due to some.. issues. That means 90% of people on the forums today don't know who I am. I want to change that and that is what this thread is about. You can think of something about yourself, no matter how big nor small, that you would like to change. The people in this thread can encourage you to accomplish your goals. Mine would be interacting with the community more. I've enjoyed Manacube for quite a while and would like for others to enjoy it while making friends and improving themselves. I know this is completely random and you don't have to respond, this is just something for fun.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Honestly I really can't say that I have any major goals. I really just follow where I am taken. With this being said, I'd like to encourage all of you who have goals or even may be struggling with set goals. To anyone who reads this, let me just say that you are amazing. Achieving goals isn't always the easiest and you are doing so incredible! Never give up, I'm super proud of you and I love you. You got this! <3

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
For me I would say to gain a good balance between manacube (once olympus resets because that will be hype!), school, and irl things that I focus on most of all. Finding a good balance between different things you're invested in can be a challenge at times but if you can find that then life will be a lot easier than if you focus on one specific thing only and really need to focus on others more. If you're in school I would say to make that a priority because that affects your future more than you know, high school affects which college's you get into and from there you can get a good job depending on what you want to do and where you go. Manacube is tons of fun and I love the community I've come to meet because there are tons of great people. But I want to make a good balance between that, school, and my other irl things that I focus on. If I can do that then all of you can too, be like the mighty Phoenix and rise from your ashes!

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
For me I would say to gain a good balance between manacube (once olympus resets because that will be hype!), school, and irl things that I focus on most of all. Finding a good balance between different things you're invested in can be a challenge at times but if you can find that then life will be a lot easier than if you focus on one specific thing only and really need to focus on others more. If you're in school I would say to make that a priority because that affects your future more than you know, high school affects which college's you get into and from there you can get a good job depending on what you want to do and where you go. Manacube is tons of fun and I love the community I've come to meet because there are tons of great people. But I want to make a good balance between that, school, and my other irl things that I focus on. If I can do that then all of you can too, be like the mighty Phoenix and rise from your ashes!
Its good to balance irl with online so you're not stessing yourself out with school and work but its also good to have an outlet where you can relax. It can be difficult to obtain but I assure you, you can do it. :)

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
My goal is to get better at parkour! I’ve been trying to learn some more of the technical side of parkour and I think it’s pretty interesting and fun stuff! Now I just need to be able to do the things I’ve learned, that’s a whole other story o_O

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I want to find something I’m truly passionate about (career wise) so I know what to do with my life.

But also get better at parkour lol, I still have yet to accomplish rex backwards momentum and that’s something I’m working towards. Also beating IX (failed last bit of sky for those who don’t know) :( I am feeling quite demotivated with everything so we shall see how it goes.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
hmmm

I do not like setting unobtainable goals as they are interestingly more demotivating than motivating. Setting smaller, more achievable goals, is the most progressive way to make progress. So, for that reasoning here are a few of my goals I want to achieve and within what time frame!

THIS WEEK:
- Stay Organized and prepared as it is the first week of classes
- Remember to eat 3 meals a day, college is time consuming
- Make a practical schedule as well as an aesthetic one (completed)

THIS SCHOOL SEMESTER:
- 4.0 GPA again
- Pass 2nd BFA Review
- Drive on the highway (i have a fear of driving)

THIS YEAR:
- Make progress within my artistic skill
- Stay healthy and happy
- Make time for myself

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
thank you for asking if I'm being honest the main big goal in my life as of now is just to figure myself out as someone that's finally seeing the world for what it is I have changed my attitude and ways of life and my way of thinking but I still don't know what I want to do with my life or simply who I am as a person and I can't really understand myself yet but I'm sure one day I will! something nice to look forward to

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
A message to everyone reading this thread:

I know you all are capable of accomplishing your set goals! Go for it and avoid demotivating surroundings. If you set yourself to your goals I’m sure you will all make it and even exceed your goals like you didn’t ever expect before! Good luck and I know it will work out for everyone

Lets make a thread in like 6 months from now where we talk about our goals and progress. Maybe we can motivate each other even more :D

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
This got a lot more traction than I was expecting. I'm glad everyone has some sort of goal weather it be becoming a better person or overcoming a fear or just doing good in school. I hope this continues to be a place where people can share their goals and support each other.