Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I am currently looking for new people that would like to join my clan. Leviathan has been around since the beginning of Season 2. Iliux85 was the original owner, but since it was created, he has gone inactive along with several of my friends. However, he gave me ownership, and I want to make Leviathan a good clan.

So what do you have to do to join?
I won't be super picky for now, but you should have at least 50 hours playtime.
Try to be active? If you can't get on everyday, that fine but don't be gone for months without telling me.
I prefer that you do have discord, but mostly for communication purposes.

Why should you join?
I am making a small cactus farm on my first plot, which I also have made our clan home. I am also making a mob grinder on my second plot as well.
I am hoping to make a discord server just for people in the clan along with allied gangs. Might do some giveaways in the future or drop parties.

As we grow bigger, I will add more requirements, but for now since we're a small inactive deadish clan, I won't make it as strict.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you have any questions, or would like to join, please feel free to DM me on discord or start a conversation with on the forums

QuasarsInSpace

ELITE
QuasarsInSpace
QuasarsInSpace
ELITE
Ratings
Uh, not to be That Guy but I'm pretty sure making a plot with farms/grinders for all members of the clan to use is considered plot boosting and is not allowed. So you might want to double check with staff that it's okay/change your clan home lol.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Uh, not to be That Guy but I'm pretty sure making a plot with farms/grinders for all members of the clan to use is considered plot boosting and is not allowed. So you might want to double check with staff that it's okay/change your clan home lol.
Omg, tysm. I was actually talking to star the other day and I was like "wait... what if that counts as boosting?!"