Rejected Life In The Green- Easy/Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Please follow the map submission format. Judges won't know where to find your build.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, I don't really know what specifically your map's themes are, we have alot of maps that are based around greenary. Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The main build of your map is entirely made up of a box with minimal details. Next time I recommend making one main build with lots of depth and detail. Try giving your map a bit of an exterior and a more elaborate interior.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. Also the majority of your parkour is floating away from the build, try to incorporate your parkour more into your build.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.