Status
Not open for further replies.
endermer
LifeStages
Hard
Jumps: 93
Checkpoints: 20
/plot home endermer

I'm not a builder, but I like to build parkour, so I built normal stage parkour, with a twist, that gives the name of the map, it is the stages of life, on the beginning of the map I have some signs that I wrote down my thoughts about it, it is a good message for the player think about

Attachments

Last edited:

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Hi there I’m going to give this map a -1, it doesn’t rlly have an actual build theme and is very boring and lacks details. The parkour also looks quite plain. I’m sorry if this comes off mean! I don’t doubt the message u put into this map is very good and interesting ;D

Hi there I’m going to give this map a -1, it doesn’t rlly have an actual build theme and is very boring and lacks details. The parkour also looks quite plain. I’m sorry if this comes off mean! I don’t doubt the message u put into this map is very good and interesting ;D
I understand your point, but the message on the beginning of the map is the actual theme of it

alexbuffet

ELITE
alexbuffet
alexbuffet
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there,

The overall theme of the map is unique but it also does not equate well into this server and its difficulty system as the map itself gets progressively harder. The difficulty seems inconsistent to where it goes from the difficulty of an easy to a hard and then back to an easy even though the map is progressing which conflicts with the theme of your map. The parkour itself has some variety but overall doesn't have much and I would encourage to pick another another theme that would be translated easily into the current difficulty system this server uses. Best of luck in your submitting!!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi endermer,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is original I guess ? We don't really have maps like that but I still feel some maps looks quite similar to your maps (TestMouse), the build is not really good, it's really simple, and then not really attractive, and it's mostly because of the theme you used, please try picking an other theme next time ! The parkour is not really good, because of the theme, your parkour is quite repetitive (there is mostly normal and ladder jumps, so please try using more different blocks throughout the map, like ice, water, iron bars...) and not consistent, it's really easy at the start but really hard at the end, we would like if your maps follow one difficulty and not all of them. And even if the parkour is raising up with the difficulty, some part that are supposed to be mediumish are way too hard (the double quads and the double neo in the 10-11y/old room, because of the roof, it's way harder than normal.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.