Likes and Dislikes ?

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Hey, I'm curious as to what the community likes and dislikes about the server. I myself have close to 250 hours on Survival alone, which was all achieved over the span of around 3 months. I want to hear what people have to say about the server in general and what gamemodes you like and dislike :)

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
I personally would like to see some minigames sometime in the future

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
I have 658 hours in Olympus and I actually like the community there (other than the occasional chaos). The people there are very nice and friendly to others. I hope to see more things to do in Olympus such as Minigame and events on a different time as I can't really join many events due to the time zone gap!
Overall its a fun and enjoyable!!

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
I'm a big fan of both kitpvp and olympus. Both suite my style since I like to pvp, but as well as work towards a goal. Olympus is good for a player who wants a technical and hands on approach to the game, since you can grind in the mines, or build massive farms and grinders to generate income. However you want to play the game, manacube has pretty much all the options you could ask for.

Last edited:

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
KitPvP is my favorite, although it can be toxic at times, I prevent that and make it the best community in ManaCube.
:)