-Freeze - doesn't work
-Autosmelt - All ores already autosmelt
-Haste - easy access to efficiency 7 tools + unobtainable
-Combo - Unobtainable
-Headless - Should apply to mob head drops aswell
-Alpha - Doesn't work
-Reforged - Reforged 1-10 all do the same repairing

New Ideas for some CE's
Double Strike - An enchant that has a chance of killing double the mobs in a stack for a certain amount of time
Lifesteal - Chance to heal while attacking an opponent
Trap - Causes mob/player to be slowed and blinded for a certain amount of time

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
These have already been reported as broken/need adjusting before. It's good though that you readdressed it as it brings more attention to it.
And I really like the double strike ce idea!

MagicTurtleIV

ELITE
MagicTurtleIV
MagicTurtleIV
ELITE
Ratings
Completely agree, i'm sure every skyblock player would love to see these CE's fixed! Even some new ones added would be awesome.

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
-Headless - Should apply to mob head drops aswell
That would be really OP, then you don't have to put as much work into grinding for Slayer. Then the people would get bored quicker and the server will lose active players.

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
That would be really OP, then you don't have to put as much work into grinding for Slayer. Then the people would get bored quicker and the server will lose active players.
I don't know if this applies to the server you play on but on aztec Skyblock slayer is used more for mana grinding and is more effective than just killing blazes or other mobs and using their heads to buy mana. Doesn't have to be a huge boost maybe from a 1/10 chance to 1/8

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
This is not the case on all gamemodes. Reforged 1-10 does not equally fix in other gamemodes.
Sorry didn't realize! Added on Skyblock to the title as that is where I spend my time playing and have noticed these bugs/issues

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Sorry didn't realize! Added on Skyblock to the title as that is where I spend my time playing and have noticed these bugs/issues
All fine, its still a great list for pretty much every ce its the same everywhere on the server.

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
I don't know if this applies to the server you play on but on aztec Skyblock slayer is used more for mana grinding and is more effective than just killing blazes or other mobs and using their heads to buy mana. Doesn't have to be a huge boost maybe from a 1/10 chance to 1/8
I agree on that. but it would still be OP if players get heads quicker. They made the head grind for slayer on purpose harder. So new players will have something to do when they first join.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
I do agree that those custom enchantments don't work, and personally if it did, it would make Skyblock much more fun. Those new ideas that you had, in my opinion are actually quite good, and I would love to see them added. Especially the life steal one, that would definitely get more people in PVP in skyblock. xD