Your Minecraft Username
LJL2007

What server are you applying for
Survival

---------------------------------------------

First Name
Luke

Country or Timezone
United Kindom- Bst (British Summer Time)

Discord username
LJL2007

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I think that I can make a difference by helping everyone on manacube so that they can have the experience I had when joining, kind, welcoming people who make sure you have the best of times on the server and that has inspired me to apply for this so that I can do good for the community that surrounds me.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been playing for around 51 hours at this current moment and am keen to play lots more.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I think I can give about 5-7 hours per day, meaning about 35-49 hours a week. If I am required to be on for extra or specific hours, I would love to, and I am very flexible to what you ask of me.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have been told that I am a good leader and I know how to make sure everything is on track and going well. I also can help newcomers to get started and help people if they have any questions or just building something. My main inspiration for all of this is from clumsycitybear because I carefully look at what he says and does and he just makes everything better and I aspire to be like him from this job. I also like to make sure that everyone is happy and having a good time because it is good to remember these experiences.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I am the captain of my school's football/soccer team since year 7 (3 years). I am in my school's school council and I am in charge of what food and what sports our school does. I forgot to add this in before but I have had previous experiences of being staff before because I was a member of staff on my brother's private server for about 8 months altogether so I sort of have a head-start on knowing what to do.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I think I am a good listener and I care about everyone and I think everyone deserves second chances. I think that have a keen ear for listening and learning how to make myself and the things around me better for what is asked of me. I follow all rules that are given to me and I believe everyone deserves the same amount of respect as I get.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
A staff member to me, is someone that makes sure everything is perfect and looks after the community and stops hate and really just makes a big difference to make people's lives better and funner. I cannot imagine what this server would be like without its amazing staff to care for it. Everyday I try and learn from the staff on how to be a better person which leads onto the point that I also think that staff members are not just there to ban people or have fun, they are there as role models to us all and to show everyone how to make manacube the best server out there.

Are you able to use recording software?
As I am using a MacBook I have something called quicktime player which allows me to film my screen but that is the best I have. I hope to upgrade this in the future. I have a microphone as well if you wanted to know, so that it would be easier for staff training.

Anything else we should know?
As I am 13 I am still a working student so on the weekdays I will be on anytime from 12pm and on the weekends I am free anytime needed :D. You may think i might be a bit immature since I am 13, but I can assure you I am a chilled out kind of person and I like to get things done and I am very sensible. If you do decide to recruit me I promise you, I won't let you down.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes I am.

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes I am.

Last edited:

Kairewyr

ELITE
VIP+
YouTuber
Kairewyr
Kairewyr
ELITE
Ratings
102 1

The Goods:
At least 13 years old
Over 50 Hours
Never perm banned or muted before
Least Reasonable application
Least 20 Forum Posts

Not Sure:
A Microphone Included
Joined Discord Server Included

The Bads:
Less than 700 Words (Currently You have 599-620 words)
Never Saw you at survival before or just time zone
Have kick punished before

You need to see requirements next time but you still have time to edit it.

Good Luck Mate

Kairewyr,
The Comedian YouTuber

Ratings

The Goods:
At least 13 years old
Over 50 Hours
Never perm banned or muted before
Least Reasonable application
Least 20 Forum Posts

Not Sure:
A Microphone Included
Joined Discord Server Included

The Bads:
Less than 700 Words (Currently You have 599-620 words)
Never Saw you at survival before or just time zone
Have kick punished before

You need to see requirements next time but you still have time to edit it.

Good Luck Mate

Kairewyr,
The Comedian YouTuber
The only thing I really play is survival.
I can't actually see how many words it is because if I knew I would've changed it sorry.
I have read the requirements and I do have a mic and I have joined the discord server.
Oh and I think the reason you haven't seen me on survival is because of the different timezones because where I live you sent that at 3am in the morning xD.

Thx for the feedback I'm going to try improve it now.

Last edited:
Ratings
47 8
Hello Luke, how are you?

Unfortunately, I would give this a -1. I am sorry, even though you may have passed all the requirements, I believe you are currently not fit for staff. When reading this, I felt as if you were missing the true meaning of being a staff member, you need to go more in-depth, add more detail. What was your reaction to the problem. I believe if you:

-Add more detail

-Be more active in manacube discord

-Be more active in manacube forums

-Spend more time with the community

-Explore other gamemodes

If you follow the things I told you to do, I see you fit as a staff member. But that is only my point of view sadly.

Best of Luck