MVP+
MVP
VIP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Hello there, I would like to apply to be unlocked from ManaCube parkour, I have been locked for at least 9 months now, and throughout that time I had only logged on every now and then to say hi to friends and see what was up with the server, and it is amazing to see how much this server gas grown over time. Recently I have come back on more quite a bit and have gotten to speak with old friends, and I now I would like to make a proper return to the server and play properly. To do this, and to get as much motivation and enjoyment possible, I would like to be unlocked. I'm well aware of the mistakes I made all that time ago and promise to not make them again, I want to return to this server to enjoy playing with friends again, and I know that obviously hacking will get me banned again and prevent me from achieving that, so therefore, I promise to not make the same mistakes again. Apologies if there was meant to be a specific way to format this appeal btw, I could not find anything in the 'Locked Rank Appeal' regarding that.

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey rmc22,

Your locked rank appeal has been put into REVIEWING. During this time I and other parkour staff members will review your punishment and appeal to decide whether or not to accept your appeal. This may take some time, so please be patient. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me here on the forums, in-game, or through discord (Pat#8205). Thank you, have a good day/night!

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey rmc22,

I’m sorry to have to tell you that your appeal to be unlocked has been REJECTED. When considering whether or not to unlock players, we take a look at their integration and activity in the parkour community during their lock. It’s definitely been a long time since your unban and lock. But, we believe you have not proven to us, at this point in time, that you are invested enough with the community and server to merit an unlock. Once you meet such requirements, definitely appeal again. Thanks, have a great day/night!

Status
Not open for further replies.