Rejected Locked Account Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPLevels

Player Username: XPLevels

Why was my account locked? My account was locked due to two bans from the server.

Why do I deserve to have my account unlocked? I feel like I have fully reformed myself, I feel like I'm a new person and I'd like to be able to play like everyone else and be able to rank up and explore new maps and to better my parkour skills.

Faudon

Mod
ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
Faudon
Faudon
Mod
Ratings
219 5
Hello XPLevels, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

Your appeal is now in reviewing, in this time I’ll be discussing with the appropriate staff about your appeal. Please be patient during this process and trust that you will be updated by staff within the next days.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate on contacting me via Discord, my name is fau#1734. Or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Best Regards,
Faudon

Faudon

Mod
ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
Faudon
Faudon
Mod
Ratings
219 5
Hello again,

Unfortunately, while discussing with the appropriate staff about your appeal, we concluded rejecting it.
Please take into consideration your past actions and read the rules if you haven't yet. You may view them here.
I strongly recommend you to prove you are worthy of getting unlocked, proving you can change for the better and not just to get rid of this rank - Could be by reporting exploits, alerting for hackers and/or behaving properly while following our rules.

You may appeal your locked rank again in 4 weeks.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate and contact me via Discord, my name is fau#1734. Or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Best Regards,
Faudon

Status
Not open for further replies.