Rejected Locked Appeal - ColinDied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
17 1
Your Username: ColinDied

Date when locked: Doesn't say, sometime early July.

Why you were locked: Using an illegal exploit.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before? Yes

Why should your account be unlocked? I was using an exploit that was wrongly used, I knew I was doing the wrong thing but I didn't stop myself. When I got locked, I thought to myself, "I kinda deserved it." I did the wrong thing and I was punished rightly, I hope I can do all that I can to help out Manacube in it's future, and helping out new players. I'm truly sorry, and thanks.

Any evidence to support your appeal: No

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey ColinDied,

Your lock appeal has been put into REVIEWING. During this time I and the other staff parkour members will review your punishment, evidence, and appeal to decide whether or not to accept your appeal. This may take some time, so please be patient. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me here on the forums, in-game, or through discord (Pat#8205). Thank you, have a good day/night!

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey ColinDied,

Your appeal has been REJECTED. We believe that you should remain locked since it has not been long enough at all since you got locked (it's been less than two weeks). You need to take more time to prove to us you will not hack again and that you deserve to be unlocked (this takes months). Please heed my words, thank you. Have a good day/night!

Status
Not open for further replies.