ChrisATX

MVP
VIP
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
MVP
Ratings
Your Username: ChrisATX

Date when locked: 7/16/18 is what I said on my last appeal but I'm not really sure

Why you were locked: When I got unbanned from the server they locked me so that I coud still be monitored

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?
I have been perm banned twice for hacking. That was a long long time ago and I am a new man

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?
I believe I should be unlocked because it has been a few years now since the bans and almost a year since my locking. I really do love Manacube and it is a shame because my favorite part was the parkour. Once I got banned I was crushed but I knew it was for a reason. Ever since then i have worked on becoming a better person and I have not used a hack client in about 2 years. I really want to become a part of the community again and I hope I can be given a second chance.

Any evidence to support your appeal:
I did hack in the past but that was 2-3 years ago. I never use hack clients anymore and There is no excuse for me hacking. It is done and I have regretted it all these years. All I ask for is 1 last chance. You have my word that I will never abuse the system ever again. Please consider unlocking me. It has been 3 years and I miss spending time on here.

--------------------------------------------------

Faudon

Mod | Map Judge
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Faudon
Faudon
MVP+
Ratings
188 4
Hello ChrisATX, thanks for taking your time to appeal to be unlocked.
Your appeal is now in reviewing, in this time I’ll be discussing with the appropriate staff about your appeal.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate on contacting me via Discord [Faudon#7457].

Faudon

Mod | Map Judge
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Faudon
Faudon
MVP+
Ratings
188 4
Hello ChrisATX, again, thanks for taking your time to appeal!
I have good news! - Your appeal has been accepted!
After discussing with Parkour Staff team, we've decided to unlock you as we thought of giving you a last chance to be back in this amazing community.
Please refer to rules next time so you don't miss any updates on them and know what you can, and you can't do.
Link: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

If you have any questions please message me on Discord, Faudon#7457 or in forums PM's!

Status
Not open for further replies.