Rejected Locked Rank Appeal Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: bomberboy125

Date when locked: September 3rd, 2019

Lock Reason: Exploited Crystalized 105 times

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before? No

Why should your account be unlocked?

Its been roughly 6 months since I have been locked and the first 3 or 4 months I didn't really care about pushing to be Unlocked. I put little to no effort in my first couple appeals and was barely active. I've come back into the Manacube community and instead of obsessing over being Unlocked and doing things for that reason, I have started helping others and getting more involved because its something that I actually want to do. I feel I have contributed towards the community and doing things where I can. I try to actively help newer players with maps or jumps that they cant get, doing my best to explain a technique that could work for them.

Next, lets talk about my activity. I have been the most recent as of the last month or so. As I mentioned before at first I didnt care about being active or even being Unlocked, however, lately I have been as active as I used to before the lock if not more. I have a lot of friends on the server which really motivates me to hang out with them and get back in the swing of playing Manacube parkour. It also helps that I just enjoy playing parkour, I never seem to get tired of it. I see myself as a perfectionist when it comes to gaming and obsessing over improvement which helps me with Insane maps, where most people would give up I obsess over hitting the jump even if it takes me 100 tries.

Finally, I feel like I have learned from my mistakes. I have tried to report an exploit when I see it. One major exploit specifically for locked players is that we get repeat rewards from doing droppers. I asked Geshultz if this was supposed to happen and he said no. I did a ton of droppers before I knew because it was one of very few ways to make mana, after consulting Gesh I immediately stopped doing droppers and reported the problem to him. I think this is a pretty huge exploit to report because I was dedicated to making mana and I got about 20-30k from doing droppers alone in about a week, thats more than most Unlocked players and I am not even supposed to make mana.

As far as evidence goes I just told a staff member that I exploited in hopes that I would get a slightly less severe punishment.

Attachments

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello bomberboy125,

I will now be putting your appeal into Reviewing.
During this time, myself and the appropriate staff members will look into your appeal, and decide whether your account will be unlocked or not.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello bomberboy125,

Unfortunately, your appeal has been Rejected.
After discussing your appeal with other parkour staff, we feel it is best you wait out your lock for a bit longer.
The extent of how much you exploited is severe, and we strictly do not tolerate any form of exploiting on Manacube.
During the time that you have been locked, you have been rude and harassed multiple players in chat, you have also evaded your lock on an alt which is not allowed.
We would like to see your overall behaviour improve, by doing things such as helping players where you can, reporting exploits, and in general being nice to players and staff.
You may re-appeal your lock in one month from now. Any appeals opened before this date (April 8th) will be automatically rejected.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.