Rejected Locked Rank Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
--------------------------------------------------

Your Username: Nikolaj304

Date when locked: I don't remember, I was banned I believe more than a year ago, but I only just started playing again.

Why you were locked: I was using cheats.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?
I have been banned on Manacube before, although that was on kitpvp. I can only now play again as I submitted a ban appeal and got accepted.

Why should your account be unlocked?
I believe I deserve a second chance, as I only cheated for roughly half an hour, before being banned. This was just after my kitpvp-ban ran out. I was caught quickly, and I did not get anything out of it. I made a stupid mistake and because of that I can't play on one of my favorite servers anymore.
I love to play on parkouse and thus would love to come back to the server.

I hope you will consider my appeal.

InfinityxKatrina

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
Mod+
Ratings
775 9
Hello Nikolaj304,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.
(I did a stupid and I never replied to the post, but your appeal was discussed among other parkour staff.)

I regret to inform you that your appeal is being rejected.
This is mostly due to the fact that your ban appeal was only accepted around a month ago, and that is not enough time to see how you have changed since you were previously hacking. I also recommend getting more involved in the parkour community if you want to be unlocked. (Examples: Making maps, helping members of the community, etc.) You may appeal this lock again in the future, but please wait at least 1 month. If you have any questions regarding this, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229,) or start a conversation with me here on the forums!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.