First Name
Logan

Country or Timezone
Phoenix, Arizona

Discord username
TPV_Logan

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I have been seeing around looking to help communites and I dont play minecraft enough So i want to dedicate my freetime which i have a lot of to your server

How long have you played on ManaCube?
1 year

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
probably like 6 to 8 hours a day

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have great cooperation I love helping and I care for people who are having bad days

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have hosted my own server. I also own a co owner of a company TPV Clan

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Helpful Truthful and honest

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
To help the server grow and not have people who tp trap or be mean because it could hurt another players feeling and make them have bad thoughs

Are you able to use recording software?
yes obs 120 frames

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
126 6
Hey there Loganbatman51!
I am sorry to say but this Application Is worthy of a -1
For the Following Reasons.....
The requirement for the Least Amount of words is 700, you Currently have 104 on deeper topic Questions
The requirement for the Least amount of Forum posts and 20, this is your first ever post, on record
When you say you have been on here for 1 year, This is an odd Answer because your STATS show no record of you EVER being on factions
(Proof) https://prnt.sc/qmiie0
Your Discord is Currently Unlinked
Your Minecraft is currently Unlinked
Add More Detail
You have a Few Grammatical Errors
You have Obviously Not read the rules
From what I can see you have Failed every Requirement Listed on the chart, this shows us you are not taking this seriously And from that, you are not eligible to be a Staff Member.

Maybe another time
-Comic

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there Loganbatman51!
I am sorry to say but this Application Is worthy of a -1
For the Following Reasons.....
The requirement for the Least Amount of words is 700, you Currently have 104 on deeper topic Questions
The requirement for the Least amount of Forum posts and 20, this is your first ever post, on record
When you say you have been on here for 1 year, This is an odd Answer because your STATS show no record of you EVER being on factions
(Proof) https://prnt.sc/qmiie0
Your Discord is Currently Unlinked
Your Minecraft is currently Unlinked
Add More Detail
You have a Few Grammatical Errors
You have Obviously Not read the rules
From what I can see you have Failed every Requirement Listed on the chart, this shows us you are not taking this seriously And from that, you are not eligible to be a Staff Member.

Maybe another time
-Comic
Comic couldn’t have put it better! It’s a -1 from me also.

I recommend looking at the staff application requirements to collect more knowledge and information of what you should include next time.

Best of Luck,
-Adam <3

Lavendel

Lavendel
Lavendel
Ratings
Hey there!

Unfortunately, I also give this application a -1.
As ThatComicGuy already stated the points you should correct/improve, I will only suggest that you should read the requirements for staff again. Maybe it helps to look at other applications (that got positive feedback), so you kind of get the idea, on how an application should look like (of course you shouldn't copy them!).

I hope you will consider these points and suggestions for future applications on Manacube or other servers.
Have a nice day! :)
~ Lavendel