frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hi everyone, so what map took you the longest to complete?

I know I attempted doing Ancient for a few hours then I lost my checkpoint after reboot ;-;
(I know how reboots work I just forgot)

Raptide

MVP+
Raptide
Raptide
MVP+
Ratings
Screenshot_20200914-085758_Discord.jpg

I want credit for this question :mad:

Longest map was probably ISS because I always had to wait for a friend to get to the checkpoint - good 6 hours

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
So I assume you're not talking about champion maps so the longest map that I did was the hard map Layers. It took me about 3 different days of at least an hour trying to actually finish it. This was a while ago so now it only takes me about 1 hour! (3-4 hours just because I'm bad)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Oceanwaves was the worst for me. It took me about 4 days and I was just stuck on the last bit, I finally got a epearl and just got through it. I tried again and I finished in under 2 hours haha. Just shows the skill level when I first started to now!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Way back when I had just gotten skilled rank, I did my first expert (city) and it took me hours. The entire map up until the last cp (when you can claim the old one from on top of the building) took me maybe 20 minutes, but that last cp took AGES. Keep in mind this was pre-buff, the jump from the slab to the iron trapdoor but that ladder can make it a hh was a nightmare (keep in mind I didn't know anything about momentum at the time don't bully me please D: )

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Well, some weeks ago I was stuck on TheSimpsons for a whole THREE DAYS.

Yeah I know, I'm bad:)

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I spent 6 days on the 2nd checkpoint of T-rex and never actually got past it lol. I must have put 20-30 hours on that checkpoint. But an actual map to complete was Celestial Resort which took like 4 or 5 days.

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
just gonna comment for @Destroyer but he has (so far) taken over a week on simpsons chall mode and I think he needs some moral support so if you see des tell him to stop sucking i guess lol

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Ancient took me like 6 hours to complete when I first started. But I'd say the longest I ever spent on a map was when I first joined the server I tried doing colors and it took me like 3 weeks to finish it ._.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
just gonna comment for @Destroyer but he has (so far) taken over a week on simpsons chall mode and I think he needs some moral support so if you see des tell him to stop sucking i guess lol
you meanie :(
it's only been a week because I would play around 1 or 2 hours a day, and I was also super unlucky. But there has only been 2 cps that I was really stuck on. So I don't need shit. thank you thoo <3

ColinDied

Ratings
29 1
I'd say most insane maps take me around 30-45 minutes, so I don't really know, if I were to say, I would suggest MushroomCastle, TheSimpsons, or 7. :)

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Haha, city was hard for me too pyro, the last cp was horrible and in the end i enderpearled it. I think i would be able to do it now but then it took me like 2-3hrs lol

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
santa's sleigh took me 2 years