Looking for a Sell Wand

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
For some context, my former island member and I recently split islands, and he had a paradise sell wand we both used. I've been looking to get another sell wand, even if its a 250 use wand, I just want one to make selling iron and cactus easier. Dm me in-game if you have one to sell. My ign is xEdzor

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there! A great place to put this is in the Marketplace tab of the skyblock forums! If you click on skyblock, at the top there will be a marketplace icon. Also, I believe you can use mana to buy sell wands. Hope this helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
For some context, my former island member and I recently split islands, and he had a paradise sell wand we both used. I've been looking to get another sell wand, even if its a 250 use wand, I just want one to make selling iron and cactus easier. Dm me in-game if you have one to sell.
My ign is xEdzor
You can get a 250 uses sell wand from /mana shop for 1.5k mana or get a 1k uses sell wand from /trials for 900 ancient tokens (6 wins in ancient trials arena). These are in game ways to get wands other then buying it from players or ManaCube store. You can get sell wands from crates but that requires buying keys from the store.

Geshultz

Last edited: