Looking for builders interested in making a medieval city.

Ratings
I started to play on the survival server not so long ago, about 6 days ago, and I've been having this ambition to make an awesome city on survival with the purpose of looking awesome. I'm looking for people who consider building their passion and want to make something awesome. Please feel free to ask away!
2021-06-28_10.08.03.jpg
2021-06-28_10.08.56.jpg
2021-06-28_10.10.59.jpg
2021-06-28_10.12.34.jpg
2021-06-28_10.12.42.jpg

Arvk

ELITE
Arvk
Arvk
ELITE
Ratings
You reported me for griefing? Why? , I was flattening some land to build a medieval house.. I even said I was going to do that xD?

Ratings
You reported me for griefing? Why? , I was flattening some land to build a medieval house.. I even said I was going to do that xD?
I never recall you saying that. When I spoke to you in chat you never spoke back. And If you would have made your intentions a little bit clearer, you know not to build a pillar to the sky limit, leaving without a sound, we would've never come to this misunderstanding.

I asked that they would not punish you just remove the claim also. Keep that in mind. And since you wanted to build you could've just asked to join my party :)

Arvk

ELITE
Arvk
Arvk
ELITE
Ratings
I did say something , I made it crystal clear.

I'm not so sure if I want to build now , knowing that this is your temperament.
-I spoke in public chat and you saw that I was saying things because you were replying. I absolutely disagree that you said "Don't punish him" That's what everyone says.. Please... Lie better.

Ratings
I will not force anything upon you. You shouldn't feel obligated to build haha. The last thing I saw from you was "it's good" (something in that fashion) when we were talking about the tree. Then after that, you went completely incognito on me. And I don't really understand what you mean by public chat. The entire time I was talking /w with a senior mod (Chaotic...)

I said something like: "I don't want him banned or anything I just want you to get rid of this claim since his motive for claiming a plot and building a pillar to sky limit would be non-other than griefing. I mean just look at his hours here, about 5 hours which means he is not regular. What other reason could there be".

I said this because I was standing my ground. The Sr. Mod said: "I know that border-griefing is bannable but this is technically his claim". In other words, I was arguing for my point.

If your account was hurt in any sort of way, just tell me and I will try to appeal :)

Arvk

ELITE
Arvk
Arvk
ELITE
Ratings
I didn't go incognito on you? You went incognito on me lol? I was saying I would build this in "PUBLIC CHAT" like you were trying to talk to me in /r and I was replying in public chat.
-It was my claim and I had placed a crafting table to get the stairs and other such things crafted to get ready to make an outline.
-also I had 5 hours from several visits over the past few months which lasted about an hour each time.
-and no the account doesn't get "hurt" in anyway its just that It was entirely unjustified. I had explained it to you and you still refused to listen.

Ratings
Well then. It wasn't entirely unjustified since you should've read the rules about border-griefing. You are not allowed to hinder someone's party from expanding. If you wanted to build, again, you should've just asked instead of causing an obvious and pointless dispute.

I apologize on my behalf, and I hope you do too. Let's consider this argument over. :)

Arvk

ELITE
Arvk
Arvk
ELITE
Ratings
It wasn't an argument, since it's not what I'm trying to do here. I didn't hinder your party from expanding , your claim is enormous and I claimed one chunk. You're trying to say that I'm blocking off one entire side to your claim? , please... and It's survival, I don't need to ask for permission to claim in the wilderness. I told you I was going to build , It sounds like you were not listening.. Pity.