QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hey ManKind207,
The values for the following keys are:
Cupid's Key: $3.75
Treasure Key [Perk]: $3.00
Treasure Key [Legendary]: $3.00
Treasure Key [Ancient]: (Per key is $1.00, but there is no possibility of getting one key, you have to get 3 keys for $3.00)
[Please note this values will change once 75% sale is over, and also cupid keys wont be able in store anymore, anyways, you got some time!]
Also, you can go and look it by yourself, clicking here, it will send you to the store, where you can check the prices of the current items.

¡Hope you have a good day!

ManKind207

MVP
ManKind207
ManKind207
MVP
Hey ManKind207,
The values for the following keys are:
Cupid's Key: $3.75
Treasure Key [Perk]: $3.00
Treasure Key [Legendary]: $3.00
Treasure Key [Ancient]: (Per key is $1.00, but there is no possibility of getting one key, you have to get 3 keys for $3.00)
[Please note this values will change once 75% sale is over, and also cupid keys wont be able in store anymore, anyways, you got some time!]
Also, you can go and look it by yourself, clicking here, it will send you to the store, where you can check the prices of the current items.

¡Hope you have a good day!
Oh I knew those prices! I should had specified, I was looking for the In-Game cash equivalent prices! Sorry for the miss-communication!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I would say like 15 mil for cupid 10 for perk 10 for legend and 3 for ancient, hope this was helpful
thanks, mr__oak