LOST 0.30C NEED HELP

Veleight_

MVP+
Veleight_
Veleight_
MVP+
Ratings
randomly logged onto survival for the 1st time
and lost 0.30c can i get them back please!!

zekykral

VIP+
zekykral
zekykral
VIP+
Ratings
You must file a ticket with staff if you believe something has happened with your cubit wallet. Are you sure you haven't clicked on something and used them up?

You can file a ticket on the forums, you click the right corner button of "SUPPORT" and then use the "Open ticket" button, detailing everything as thoroughly as you can, and then have patience. It might take a while to get a response back, so making sure you detail everything is essential.

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
randomly logged onto survival for the 1st time
and lost 0.30c can i get them back please!!
You should definitely open a ticket at https://manacube.com/support/ and I'm sure Mana Staff would respond to you as soon as possible, if you need help on how to open a ticket, then just follow these steps ♥

1. Click on this link to head over to the support section of the ManaCube website.
2. Hover over to the open ticket option.
1659721829176.png

And finally fill out the form which will look like the one below :3
1659721888920.png

That's it, I hope you get them back soon!! Good luck and sorry for your loss ♥

LxstUnknown

ELITE
LxstUnknown
LxstUnknown
ELITE
Ratings
You must file a ticket with staff if you believe something has happened with your cubit wallet. Are you sure you haven't clicked on something and used them up?

You can file a ticket on the forums, you click the right corner button of "SUPPORT" and then use the "Open ticket" button, detailing everything as thoroughly as you can, and then have patience. It might take a while to get a response back, so making sure you detail everything is essential.