Lost 4 Cubits. Not happy.

Ratings
I bought a 2019 Summer key yesterday, and I received 4 cubits from it. I did /cubits pay 4, and nothing in response. I couldn't do /cubits bal either, so I did not know if anything happened. the next day, I checked my balance and all I had was the .12 cubits I received from the daily votes. Help.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I bought a 2019 Summer key yesterday, and I received 4 cubits from it. I did /cubits pay 4, and nothing in response. I couldn't do /cubits bal either, so I did not know if anything happened. the next day, I checked my balance and all I had was the .12 cubits I received from the daily votes. Help.
I would suggest making a support ticket at https://manacube.com/support/ . They can help you out there. Make sure you give them all the information so that it can be fixed for you.

Best of luck, Roza!

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
I don't even get Cubits when I vote anymore, I don't know but it's weird.. I have gotten it all other days but after the double vote rewards thing I am just not receiving cubits anymore.. It's stuck on 0

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I don't even get Cubits when I vote anymore, I don't know but it's weird.. I have gotten it all other days but after the double vote rewards thing I am just not receiving cubits anymore.. It's stuck on 0
Have you been online when you've been voting? As far as I know, you don't receive rewards if you aren't online when voting (and on that server).

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I've had the same problem except I lost 12 cubits on skyblock. I made a support ticket but I never got them back.