Lost all my stuff in new season

Ratings
I am quite new to the server, but in survival i have been able to get hold of a fair amount of diamonds. But when i logged on today, i noticed that i only had the basic starting equipment, and when i typed "/home", nothing happened. Is this supposed to happen every new season? If so, then i guess i`ll just play on another server. And please don`t get mad at me for not understanding why this is happening.

Ratings
I am quite new to the server, but in survival i have been able to get hold of a fair amount of diamonds. But when i logged on today, i noticed that i only had the basic starting equipment, and when i typed "/home", nothing happened. Is this supposed to happen every new season? If so, then i guess i`ll just play on another server. And please don`t get mad at me for not understanding why this is happening.
Yes when the new season starts everything resets, so you will have to start your venture again! Hope you enjoy the new season as much as i am

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
The season has just reset you can read about some of the changes in this new season here: https://manacube.com/threads/survival-season-6.56920/page-10#post-186345
If you need a hand getting on your feet or understanding anything to do with the new season hit me up here or on discord: Sonic_Raptor#4349. Or even if you just want to chat because I'm going to try and be on as much as possible!

Raptor

WintersXII

PATRON
WintersXII
WintersXII
ELITE
Ratings
The season has just reset you can read about some of the changes in this new season here: https://manacube.com/threads/survival-season-6.56920/page-10#post-186345
If you need a hand getting on your feet or understanding anything to do with the new season hit me up here or on discord: Sonic_Raptor#4349. Or even if you just want to chat because I'm going to try and be on as much as possible!

Raptor
going off what he said its also gonna explain ur lag and issues connecting. ur more then welcome to hit me up in game when u see me and ill help out :)

Dnho

Ratings
38 2
The new season was a reset for survival, so it makes sense you would have lost your stuff. I believe it's so players who've already done it all can start anew.