Lost an Infinity Chest. Less than 24 hrs with it. Please help!

Ratings
1 2
So basically, I was mining an inf chest (connected to ig farm) and when it broke, all the iron that wasn't sold for whatever reason filled up my inventory, allowing the chest to fall into the void. The people I asked (Discord, MC server chat, /helpop) told me to make a ticket.

I haven't even had the item for 24 hours. Please recover it if you can!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hello!

I am very sorry to hear that this has happened, but as everyone has said, the best course of action is to make a ticket. This, however, is not the place to do so.

Visit https://manacube.com/support/ and explain your situation, as well as providing any information you can. Feel free to /co i and place a block where the infinity chest was broken, and it will say that a chest was broken, provide coordinates, and any/all evidence you can. It will not take much longer than a couple days, maybe a week. Til then, be patient when you do open it.

Good luck with getting your infinity chest back! I know how much it can suck to lose one.
Best of wishes, Mena.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Sorry! I did not know that. It says I do not have permission to do /co.
It may be MVP or MVP+ and up. Just the same, its not entirely necessary. Good luck on getting it back, and if you need help, you can dm me in game whenever I'm on (menaciingly)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey! Not sure but maybe //inspect works for you? I don’t think its a rank perk :D