Lost Harvester Hoe

Ratings
My faction member put our fully upgraded harvester hoe (55k uses so not the key upgrade yet) in our f vault just before the daily reboot. We logged back on after the reboot and looked in the f vault to grab the harvester hoe, but it wasn’t there. I swear we don’t have it anymore, not in our PV’s or chests. I was wondering if you could give us a replacement. I am very sorry, I don’t have a picture to show you because we don’t record and never thought we would lose it. It took us 1 and a half weeks to get the harvester hoe upgraded this far and we would be really sad if we lost it. Let us know what you can do about the situation. Thanks a lot.

My faction member put our fully upgraded harvester hoe (55k uses so not the key upgrade yet) in our f vault just before the daily reboot. We logged back on after the reboot and looked in the f vault to grab the harvester hoe, but it wasn’t there. I swear we don’t have it anymore, not in our PV’s or chests. I was wondering if you could give us a replacement. I am very sorry, I don’t have a picture to show you because we don’t record and never thought we would lose it. It took us 1 and a half weeks to get the harvester hoe upgraded this far and we would be really sad if we lost it. Let us know what you can do about the situation. Thanks a lot.
yeah same