Ratings
  • Map Builder Username - Sxschaa
  • Parkour Builder Username - Tasses
  • Lotus Snake

• 2019-10-19_02.10.03.png
  • 2019-10-19_02.10.14.png
  • /plot h Sxschaa 3
  • Difficulty (obviously) - Insane
  • Number of jumps - 115 (Tasses build all of the Jumps, i just tried to help him sometimes if i thought something was too hard/easy)
  • Additional Information:
  • Since i didn't build the Parkour and only quickly over looked it i hope that Tas fixed all the exploits he found/saw and if anyone finds them, that they please report them to me or him so we are able to fix them before the (maybe) acceptance and release of the map!
  • Me and probably also Him, tested all jumps before publishing them, so they should all be possible in 1.8.9 atleast, i am not sure about some in 1.9 and up!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
^ Yes please message me if you find any skips, the build is all very connected and I had to block off a number of areas and it's very possible I missed some less obvious spots. Hope you enjoy the parkour :)

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1 build is very plain and parkour suxx!

Just kidding, of course. Amazing build with amazing detail. The theme is mostly original (there's Serpent and SnakeTemple, but this build is very different), and the parkour is nicely varied and pretty suitable for the difficulty. Good luck! <3

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so (obviously) i'll be giving you a +1 c:

Theme: it's original, i don't really know what it is so i'll assume it's an anime map as it resembles past anime maps. +1
Build:
i wanna know how in the world you made something that good lmao +1
Parkour:
it's varied and definitely fits the insane difficulty, not really much to say. +1

there's literally no reason why this should be rejected, so i wish you luck c:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Tasses and Sxschaa,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is good since we don't have map with a similar theme, the build is, like TheArcher, really good, I would've liked more details on the tail, but it's still really good. The parkour is quite good, it's varied and fun, some things still got changed since when the map got submitted, because it was quite unbalanced and confusing in some parts, but you changed the parkour nicely.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.