Loving the lag

KayeKat

MVP
KayeKat
KayeKat
MVP
Ratings
A video showing how the server lag interferes with my cactus farm :eek: Ping doesn't seem to be accurate as I was doing everything else not related to picking up and dropping items just fine. Hope this lag issue will get fixed soon

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
A video showing how the server lag interferes with my cactus farm :eek: Ping doesn't seem to be accurate as I was doing everything else not related to picking up and dropping items just fine. Hope this lag issue will get fixed soon
It is a huge issue within the Survival Server and its been reported and is known to the Admins! Its a rather large issue from my understanding as the item drop lag is a result of a few different conflicting plugins. This is pure conjecture but from what I've seen it seems to be the case. I suggest as will chat if you ask it that you invest in aa iron golem farms as due to the drop lag which is being experienced they are far more profitable. Also if you are having issues dropping or picking items up either move away from where an item was to drop it or vice versa for an item you wish to pick up. I know its really annoying and it definitely impacts player enjoyment but theres not much we can do until the Admins release a fix.