Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 4
So i was thinking right, in lps almost every single one have people been acused of teaming.

How about we make an option for players to spectate LPS as ghosts (invisible) so a recording can be make if needed. I have a feeling this will decrease the chances of people teaming because they know they are being watched.

And as second reason, so people can learn to pvp in 1.16+ because that still seems to be a challenge for some people.

Please use the poll i made with it, so they can consider our votes aswell :)

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
262 7
Honestly I feel like this is an idea I have talked about before or a friend brought up or something. It really has been an issue. I really do love this idea and it would be a fun feature to add. Good idea Twix!!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
This is a great idea! I think it would be fun for players who die in LPS to spectate the rest of the match (and have the option to leave, of course).

It would certainly come in handy for reports if moderators aren’t available to spectate the events for teaming.

+1 indeed!!

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
629 7
I was thinking about this the other day! I don’t really like to pvp myself but I enjoy watching it. Maybe they could introduce ‘/lps spec/spectate’ so players can spectate LPS. Would probably be a good idea to stop players from speaking in chat, and disabling /msg, /fmsg, /party chat and /is chat just to prevent people watching out for their team mates and telling them if they’re about to get jumped.
+1, great idea :D

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
+1 This would be extremely fun! :D