2019-06-18_18.09.25.png

2019-06-18_18.09.38.png

2019-06-18_18.17.27.png

Username: MCBYT
Map Name: "Lucas"
/plot h MCBYT 2
Medium map.
41 total jumps.

Playtested by BrandonIsHere. (thank you <3)

(p.s: sorry for taking your idea dooble, but technically i built this before i knew you had a similar idea, so uhhhhhhhhh
also you can still build yours, it sounds like it will be an entirely different build)
[p.p.s: the spawn is on the "Sound Stone" from the Earthbound games, and the pink thing he's holding is the "Rope Snake", which is his main attack in Smash Bros]

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3, (nice to see you making maps again btw)

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is unoriginal as there is already an earthbound-related map (I'm blanking on the name atm). The build is very well-done and very accurate, and a large variety of blocks are used. It is clear that a lot of effort was put into this. The jumps are varied enough, and based on the length and number of jumps, I believe this fits the medium difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MCBYT,

I'm going to give your map a +1 for the following reasons,
The theme isn't that original (as Katrina already mentioned). The build is really good, you replicated it well and it is nicely detailed. The parkour is well done as well, you used a very nice variety in the jumps, the parkour was implicated well into the build, so it doesn't look messy, as well as making the length and difficulty well suited to a medium map.

Good luck! :)

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello <3, (nice to see you making maps again btw)

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is unoriginal as there is already an earthbound-related map (I'm blanking on the name atm). The build is very well-done and very accurate, and a large variety of blocks are used. It is clear that a lot of effort was put into this. The jumps are varied enough, and based on the length and number of jumps, I believe this fits the medium difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Hello MCBYT,

I'm going to give your map a +1 for the following reasons,
The theme isn't that original (as Katrina already mentioned). The build is really good, you replicated it well and it is nicely detailed. The parkour is well done as well, you used a very nice variety in the jumps, the parkour was implicated well into the build, so it doesn't look messy, as well as making the length and difficulty well suited to a medium map.

Good luck! :)
The other Earthbound map was Onett, an easy map I believe.
Thanks for the feedback! <3

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi MCBYT,
I'll be accepting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is a bit unoriginal, as people mentioned above, there is already an Earth-bound map, but anyways there is still some originality in your map as there is no "Lucas" themed map.

About the build, it looked super good, the details made it look good and I found the expression for your character built funny, and it is also according to the theme given.

About the parkour, there was a good balance in jumps, it was varied and it fits the medium difficulty nicely.
[TIP: make checkpoints without [] and write down "checkpoint" in the first line]

Thanks for making a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.