Luck Squad Standing their ground against Cyber Bullies

oLucky

ELITE
oLucky
oLucky
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
First off, I would like to say that I am here today with my fellow members helping me state by their opposing views to the selection of player FoggyWeather as a staff member for Mana Cube Network. I’d like to start by saying that Rahul or more commonly known as FoggyWeather in-game, for as long as I, and the luck squad with us admit that this guy is probably not the next best choice for staff. Reasons to speculate as to why the views on his character show his lack of trust in the community are as follows he can be barbarous, untrustworthy, and has been banned multiple times.

Why the majority of players believe him to be barbarous is that he, along with most of the members of HEY, will talk down to the new players daily and undermine them by calling them “nobodies”. Through being in several calls with the members of Hey, they have admitted to their mutually agreed upon toxicity. After being in more than 5 calls each of them being highly argumentative with them revolving around speculation of potential cheating.
Beginning my role within the community a little over four to five months ago and recently began to talk with mad clout and magnificent. Now one day Lucky and Dqmen are using his username for a reference to support a point. Now Dqmen and I were in a call with them and Dqmen was dueling them on a different server. Dqmen felt that they were hacking or seemed very suspicious so he and I decided to test them. Lucky started implying he was a hacker to see if they would fold. They believe he just admitted to the allegations placed on Lucky, guilt had them folding saying they were also hacking in a Discord call with the prime motive being to be in a mutually accepted position with the members of Hey. They told Lucky there plan to take over the server by putting every member in a staff position so that no other squad could get in their way. Eventually, after Lucky kept answering a lot of their questions wrong, He stated that he was joking and then further conversation was averted until later another day when they said that he was hacking allegedly. Lucky was in disbelief because he said he was joking. The next day all the HEY members were knowingly be-litting Lucky, then followed up by spreading false rumors about him hacking even though they have evidently shown skill on par, to above that of Lucky’s within in a combat setting, most memorably, FoggyWeather. Now we understand that Lucky’s plan of lying to them just to find out what’s been going on in this server may have caused this commotion however, Lucky has both verbally and virtually being targeted by that of the members “HEY” and the members of LUCK experience this too and talking down to all of the community of kitpvp. Including ddosing us in Discord calls. A Lot of our members are scared of HEY because we can’t fold or anything. Secondly, Foggy weather is untrustworthy. Lucky has been involved in numerous conversations with Foggy. For example, when asked if he was hacking later on Veltpvp he denied the allegations. Then later to find out both added that they were actually hacking on the server and ruining it for other players. Now we believe that what has been stated has been speculation, not being able to provide much evidence to prove against the lies brought up by Foggy. However, the prominence of his false truths that have been known by the LUCK clan, including a select few outside are voluntarily able to support and provide input on this topic.

Lastly, he was banned multiple times. Now I get people can change, but for as long as I have known Rehul he has only been barbarous to those in LUCK and other members of the community. He has yet to change and is speculated to even continue with potential cheating even to now despite prior punishment. Over the years post-ban for Rahul, his cheating has only continuously fallen under the radar due to being able to conserve any publically noticeable cheating. Their lust for power over others is only ever lasting, as control is the prime motive for what that of ‘Hey’ wishes for. Evidently due to the past and current experience with that of the community to said members of ‘Hey’, would not only fall under their prime motive for control, but allow for any potential cheating to only be more unnoticed due to the nature of role that the staff team hone on the server.

Members of the community to this day believe that this outcome may result in an inevitable continuous decay in the player base on this server. This server can’t afford to undergo any further mistakes. As previously stated,foggy weather would be that of a detriment to have as staff member on the server. Priorly stated, he can be barbarous, untrustworthy, and has evident history of prior bans. Letting this happen will hinder potential for the servers playerbase if actions like this were to transpire further on.

Thanks,

The Luck Squad

Signed by:

• LordBiteSize
  • Dqmen
  • oLucky
  • MoanMummy
  • Jonpauljones1
  • lilsondo
  • Tubbydeath
  • Ilickbear2
  • Departament
  • DarkBombPvP
  • BaccyyCones
  • nTc
  • ImCloud
  • DyingofThirst
  • TimeisOut
  • Donivito
And many, many more...

Last edited by a moderator:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
i don't endorse this at all. if rahul can catch cheaters on kitpvp i'm happy. good luck to him

Ratings
i don't endorse this at all. if rahul can catch cheaters on kitpvp i'm happy. good luck to him
Staff members are also expected to be able to interact with other players, and get along. Just being able to catch cheaters on kitpvp, is not enough to define a ManaCube staff's character. They need to have people-skills as well.

Ratings
Ratings
2 1
u've talked to me once in a gc that's all u use 3.5 nothing will change my mind also dqmen has never fought me (if u were implying he fought me on velt)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!

I see you have your concerns about a certain player going for staff and it's great that you share your experiences with this player as all feedback is greatly appreciated.

I do suggest that you do this on the staff application so it can be seen by the Helper Management team more easily when trying to figure out if they want to put him into reviewing. If you prefer to keep this away from his application for certain reasons, I'd think you could also message one of the Helper Management team on Discord.

Have a great day!!
Warlord9120

oLucky

ELITE
oLucky
oLucky
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
Yeah for this forum I am now only truly going to expose the players in HEY cause officially I have nothing wrong with Louis he is a stand up gentleman however, Imagine Exposing HEY anyway like its nothing tho XD And here is my proof... None of these players should ever be staff I am sorry XD. EVER!!!...

Attachments

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
Lucky you did your research, I'm impressed. I'm flattered to be featured in this post. Also did you know that i reported my self for one of those mutes? Tbh i don't know why you are so obsessed with my squad like its just minecraft its not like any of us actually care about any of this. We don't take this shit seriously like you do. lmfao

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
can you keep posting stuff that HEY said? i would like a bit of nostalgia from a random

Ratings
TLDR: Provide proof of all the acclaimed accusations against FoggyWeather

If you can provide proof of FoggyWeather and the others mentioned of them admitting or actually using cheats then these allegations would actually have an impact on his staff application. the fact that you are implying that he is a person that has ddos'd you and your players without any proof to back it up can't confirm the story you give. you've given complaints and no facts besides screenshots in a Minecraft chat that shows little toxicity by the mentioned above FoggyWeather, and more of things said by other members of 'HEY'. This was supposed to be a post to get on MadClout and yet you bring other members of 'HEY' into the mix even though they have no intentions of applying for staff at this time. It's just funny that you take the time to write 750+ word complaint about FoggyWeatherwhen about 40% of the allegations actually involve MadClout/FoggyWeather and the rest is the gang that he has been playing with this season. This would've been 10x more harmful if you would've had video evidence attached of the allegations against him, of him admitting that he was cheating and how they 'agree upon the idea of cheating' on the server.

Last edited:

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
First off, I would like to say that I am here today with my fellow members helping me state by their opposing views to the selection of player FoggyWeather as a staff member for Mana Cube Network. I’d like to start by saying that Rahul or more commonly known as FoggyWeather in-game, for as long as I, and the luck squad with us admit that this guy is probably not the next best choice for staff. Reasons to speculate as to why the views on his character show his lack of trust in the community are as follows he can be barbarous, untrustworthy, and has been banned multiple times.

Why the majority of players believe him to be barbarous is that he, along with most of the members of HEY, will talk down to the new players daily and undermine them by calling them “nobodies”. Through being in several calls with the members of Hey, they have admitted to their mutually agreed upon toxicity. After being in more than 5 calls each of them being highly argumentative with them revolving around speculation of potential cheating.
Beginning my role within the community a little over four to five months ago and recently began to talk with mad clout and magnificent. Now one day Lucky and Dqmen are using his username for a reference to support a point. Now Dqmen and I were in a call with them and Dqmen was dueling them on Velt PVP. Dqmen felt that they were hacking or seemed very suspicious so he and I decided to test them. Lucky started implying he was a hacker to see if they would fold. They believe he just admitted to the allegations placed on Lucky, guilt had them folding saying they were also hacking in a Discord call with the prime motive being to be in a mutually accepted position with the members of Hey. They told Lucky there plan to take over the server by putting every member in a staff position so that no other squad could get in their way. Eventually, after Lucky kept answering a lot of their questions wrong, He stated that he was joking and then further conversation was averted until later another day when they said that he was hacking allegedly. Lucky was in disbelief because he said he was joking. The next day all the HEY members were knowingly be-litting Lucky, then followed up by spreading false rumors about him hacking even though they have evidently shown skill on par, to above that of Lucky’s within in a combat setting, most memorably, FoggyWeather. Now we understand that Lucky’s plan of lying to them just to find out what’s been going on in this server may have caused this commotion however, Lucky has both verbally and virtually being targeted by that of the members “HEY” and the members of LUCK experience this too and talking down to all of the community of kitpvp. Including ddosing us in Discord calls. A Lot of our members are scared of HEY because we can’t fold or anything. Secondly, Foggy weather is untrustworthy. Lucky has been involved in numerous conversations with Foggy. For example, when asked if he was hacking later on Veltpvp he denied the allegations. Then later to find out both added that they were actually hacking on the server and ruining it for other players. Now we believe that what has been stated has been speculation, not being able to provide much evidence to prove against the lies brought up by Foggy. However, the prominence of his false truths that have been known by the LUCK clan, including a select few outside are voluntarily able to support and provide input on this topic.

Lastly, he was banned multiple times. Now I get people can change, but for as long as I have known Rehul he has only been barbarous to those in LUCK and other members of the community. He has yet to change and is speculated to even continue with potential cheating even to now despite prior punishment. Over the years post-ban for Rahul, his cheating has only continuously fallen under the radar due to being able to conserve any publically noticeable cheating. Their lust for power over others is only ever lasting, as control is the prime motive for what that of ‘Hey’ wishes for. Evidently due to the past and current experience with that of the community to said members of ‘Hey’, would not only fall under their prime motive for control, but allow for any potential cheating to only be more unnoticed due to the nature of role that the staff team hone on the server.

Members of the community to this day believe that this outcome may result in an inevitable continuous decay in the player base on this server. This server can’t afford to undergo any further mistakes. As previously stated,foggy weather would be that of a detriment to have as staff member on the server. Priorly stated, he can be barbarous, untrustworthy, and has evident history of prior bans. Letting this happen will hinder potential for the servers playerbase if actions like this were to transpire further on.

Thanks,

The Luck Squad

Signed by:

• LordBiteSize
  • Dqmen
  • oLucky
  • MoanMummy
  • Jonpauljones1
  • lilsondo
  • Tubbydeath
  • Ilickbear2
  • Departament
  • DarkBombPvP
  • BaccyyCones
  • nTc
  • ImCloud
  • DyingofThirst
  • TimeisOut
  • Donivito
And many, many more...
Dqmen is not a good person to judge for cheats, if you say you're cheating in any way or form damen will take it to heart and believe you, on top of that damen is unbelievably bad at minecraft so hes not even a good way to check for cheats