Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
idk bro i just use optifine and get a crisp 300+ fps so im good. plus, if i ever get lag spikes and glitches, i really dont notice them. im a long term, die hard ark survival evolved player and if you dont know, you spend more time lagging than actually playing the game but ive adapted and live with the lag.

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
I personally use labymod, I find that I pvp better on it. As for badlion, I don't and never will use it because of the controversies revolving the owner
o_O
would you not play mc if notch was found to be a pedo?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I guess I should install Lunar instead of Labymod

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Never tried a client bc I already suck at everything MC related but maybe I should think about it after reading this ;p

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Never tried a client bc I already suck at everything MC related but maybe I should think about it after reading this ;p
Idc what anyone here says. Lunar is definitely the more accessible of the two. It keeps most of the GUI the same and it’s just more minimalistic. Badlion’s menus are way different to vanilla MC, which isn’t necessarily bad, but it can be overwhelming.

I cant use lunar it crashes and when it doesnt i get really bad fps like around 15-30 I dunno if its my pc or something, anyone know how to fix it?