magic dust

karoleee

ELITE
Karoleee
Karoleee
ELITE
Ratings
27 2
i wanna know, where can i buy magic dust? because in the last season there was /jobs shop you could buy some, and now it doesnt seem to be working. im playing in skyblock oasis.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
From my past experience I would use the tinker to turn in CEs I would not use then I would get the fireball thing and then you would right click it and that's how I get my success dust.

karoleee

ELITE
Karoleee
Karoleee
ELITE
Ratings
27 2
i dont have permission to tinkerer i think. do i need to be certain level for that?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
i wanna know, where can i buy magic dust? because in the last season there was /jobs shop you could buy some, and now it doesnt seem to be working. im playing in skyblock oasis.
Hi karolee,
You can buy tinker from quest shop by getting at least 10 quest points. You can get to the quest shop by doing /q . In general you can buy magic dust from other players, get it from party/vote crates, buy mvp+ and get it from /mvp+ kit , or put custom enchant books into /tinker to get magic dust.
Geshultz

elpurp

PATRON
Amaranthion
Amaranthion
Patron
Ratings
You can also ask people who do have Tinker unlocked to help you out. Asking in chat and in the Auction House is also a good bet. On average, the dusk goes for 1k per 1%.

I do have Tinker, so if you see me on you can always toss me some books and I'll help out!

karoleee

ELITE
Karoleee
Karoleee
ELITE
Ratings
27 2
thanks for the help, i already unlocked it. :)